$199
$139
$161
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$183
$169
$158
Priceline
1,149 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurthard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to stayfront desk staffnice staystaff was friendlyfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlqdogs
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We chose this hotel because the price was so reasonable, and it was pet friendly, plus just off the I-5. We couldn't have been more surprised and happy! It was super clean and luxurious, not what we were expecting for a bargain pet friendly hotel! The staff were really friendly and helpful, the room large and clean with a fridge, great bedding, and a nice free breakfast too. There was a dog show going on when we were there, so the hotel was full of pets, and they were all well-behaved in a very gentile environment. We LOVED our stay here and would recommend it highly. Top notch hotel, thank you!

1  Thank Jenn L
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and cheap. I paid an average of $54 a night (in February) for an immaculate room with a glorious king bed, couch, desk, microwave, TV, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, even an extra blanket and pillow in the closet! Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and always available. Free breakfast and a 24 hour coffee area were a big bonus. The lobby has a nice sitting area with couches and a fireplace to relax in front of. I brought my large dog and paid NO pet fee and there was NO pet weight limit. They even supplied doggie bags and biscuits at the front desk, and there is a nice grassy potty area outside. The hotel is conveniently located by two shopping centers and several restaurants. We stayed on the fourth floor and had no issues with highway noise. Will definitely stay here when we visit again. I was VERY impressed with the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Vancouver, WA!

Room Tip: All rooms are pet friendly!!!
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for weekend get away. It was more affordable to stay here than in Portland and it was just a quick drive into Portland. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the continental breakfast was good. I would stay here again. For the value and location it was a great experience!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I didn't expect something so nice for the price--it is as nice as a Marriott Courtyard. Very clean, very nice staff and large comfortable rooms. New and stylish decor. Plus they take dogs! This will be our regular place when we go to Vancouver.

The only negative: they use single-use cups/plates/spoons for breakfast--I'd like to see them move to more environmentally friendly ways to serve food.

Other than that, it's great!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel away from the freeway was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I love this hotel! We arrived late and they were so nice and helpful. Treated us like we were the only ones in the building!

Breakfast was great and the staff was wonderful

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends