1,191 results
All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy yogurt nice stay hard boiled eggs would stay here again cookies easy access great place to stay king suite front desk staff staff was friendly free breakfast indoor pool coffee maker pet lq
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and cheap. I paid an average of $54 a night (in February) for an immaculate room with a glorious king bed, couch, desk, microwave, TV, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, even an extra blanket and pillow in the closet! Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and always available. Free breakfast and a 24 hour coffee area were a big bonus. The lobby has a nice sitting area with couches and a fireplace to relax in front of. I brought my large dog and paid NO pet fee and there was NO pet weight limit. They even supplied doggie bags and biscuits at the front desk, and there is a nice grassy potty area outside. The hotel is conveniently located by two shopping centers and several restaurants. We stayed on the fourth floor and had no issues with highway noise. Will definitely stay here when we visit again. I was VERY impressed with the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Vancouver, WA!

Room Tip: All rooms are pet friendly!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for weekend get away. It was more affordable to stay here than in Portland and it was just a quick drive into Portland. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the continental breakfast was good. I would stay here again. For the value and location it was a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I didn't expect something so nice for the price--it is as nice as a Marriott Courtyard. Very clean, very nice staff and large comfortable rooms. New and stylish decor. Plus they take dogs! This will be our regular place when we go to Vancouver.

The only negative: they use single-use cups/plates/spoons for breakfast--I'd like to see them move to more environmentally friendly ways to serve food.

Other than that, it's great!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel away from the freeway was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I love this hotel! We arrived late and they were so nice and helpful. Treated us like we were the only ones in the building!

Breakfast was great and the staff was wonderful

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We were greeted by the friendly front staff in their nice, spacious lobby (lobby looked cozy and was equipped with a fire place).
The check in went smoothly and a just a moment later we were ready to get into our suite.
The suite was pretty clean overall, very spacious and seperated into two rooms (living and sleeping room and in between was the bathroom).
The living room was equipped with a fire place, work desk and a couch.
The only negative things were a couple of very old stains on the carpet and the bathroom was a bit small compared to the other rooms of the suite.
The suite was equipped with two tvs (no flat screens though) and the free wifi was pretty fast.
The bed was comfortable and the sleeping experience was very quiet.
The free breakfast was standard, but OK for the price.
A couple of restaurants are in walking distance (just across the street) and a supermarket is just a mile away.
There was also a pool, but we had no time to check it out.
We would definitely stay there again, especially due to the great rates.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple