“Everything you need at a price anyone can handle.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Clean, Free wireless internet, indoor pool, good breakfast, no charge for my dog. I have stopped staying at the Phoenix due to this place. Price was great as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed November 26, 2011

We just want to thank the wonderful and friendly staff of this premises. We usually stay at the Woodburn and PDX airport location whenever we visit Portland. For a curious reason, we decided to try this premises. OMG! never been greeted by such friendly hotels staff before! We arrived early and yet the lady, (I believed her name is Dale) tried to accommodate as right away. You get this warm feeling that you are actually welcome to stay with them. Have no bad things to say regarding this inn; it is clean and have warm friendly staff! Will definitely stay in this place and will highly recommend to anyone! Kudos to all the staff of this LQ!
Roel n Gigi of Vancouver, BC

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2011

After 5 years with this hotel we like the most that they are pet friendly we were on our way from corvallis or port orchard to pick up our new member when we got to vancouver wa we saw your hotel and spent the night what a treat, loved the hotels friendly staff will tell our friends about it?

Room Tip: all rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Let Me Start by saying THANK YOU to the wonderful staff at this laquinta!!!
I had made a reservation at the pdx airport location & because i only have a prepayed credit car they tried t ask me for a $250 cash deposit! ((CRAZY)) it was for incadentals yet they is no room serve or bar! ((( so for what ))). I should yall n i am an elite member at LQ so i called & ask them to make a reservation somewhere else. I said try vancouver. I asked the returns department to call first to make sure this hotel wasn't ging to d this as well. The people at the pdx airport location where very rude to me and i was affended! So they where very defferent at this location. They where very nice friendly and accomidating to all my needs! I will nly stay at this hotel when i am in the area again! Jennie, Dana, & Phaula are the most wonderful peple i have met in the area. S please support this hotel by staying here.
Texas Loves Yall Julie!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I can count on La Quinta for consistently being clean and comfortable, and I choose this hotel because it is pet-friendly, as I travel with dogs, most recently to attend a dog show.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms on floors one and two by the stairs make it easy to come and go if you have a dog...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This motel has the best customer service I've ever found anywnere in the world. I've traveled extensively and have stayed in many great hotels and motels...this is up there with the very best. The people who work reception are warm, friendly, helpful, caring...they are sinply great! The motel is clean; the breakfast fresh and varied; the grounds are well cared for and the rooms are well appointed and comfortable. This is a dog friendly motel with bags and biscuits right at the check in desk. The dogs are treated as well as the guests with four legs!!

Room Tip: I doubt there is an inferior room in this facility.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Elegant establishment, wonderful rooms and great location. Beautiful fountain out front and a 2-story stone fireplace in the lobby added a resort atmosphere which was unexpected for the affordable room rate. Beds were comfy. Pool was fun. Breakfast was expansive although they requested no egg heating in their microwave. That's just petty - simply post instructions to quarter & cover the hard boiled eggs and which time & temp settings to use. Low carb folks wants their eggs in the morning! We will return.

Room Tip: Single king room had a connecting door so we requested a switch to a double queen for privacy.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family