1,173 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurthard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to stayfront desk staffstaff was friendlynice stayfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlqdog
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We found a good deal on Priceline for this La Quinta, which like most, is next to a busy intersection by the Interstate. The room was clean, the property is attractive, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The included breakfast is perfunctory--the usual waffles, cereal, oranges, bagels, boiled eggs, and juice--but kept well-stocked. We had a lot of driving around the area to do, so the location was fine. it is also within walking distance of Starbucks, at least five restaurants, and a Fred Meyer. Like most of the area, it seems quite a ways from much entertainment and events.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George G
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I chose this La Quinta because I am a cheapskate. The other comparable-by-class hotels were much more expensive. This La Quinta cost little more than the no-tell motels in the same area, so- I booked it thinking I was getting a great deal.

The problems-
1) The wi-fi signal is so incredibly weak that I would've done better with dial-up. I asked the front desk 3x for help, they told me to try it in the lobby- the signal was worse! I was told that ethernet corded internet was not available. I had to go to a coffee shop to check my email. Major inconvenience.
2) The room was shabby, stains on the carpet, over-deodorized smell like it was hiding something more pervasive (smoke/pets)? Smell caused headache.
3) The furnishings were outdated and incredibly worn.
4) Boring typical motel breakfast (hard boiled eggs, B-n-G, cold cereal, coffee)- I opted to go to cafe down the road.

The positives-
1) The bed was very nice, high quality linens, plenty of pillows. I slept well.
2) The bathroom was incredibly clean. No mildew, no bugs, no pubes. Impressive!
3) Nice sitting area with couch, desk, chairs. Very comfortable.
4) Quiet location even though being located very close to the interstate. Again, I slept well.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good hotel. However, if you get hung up on the little things, like strong wi-fi, modern furnishings, tasty breakfast with variety- pry open that wallet and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Savvypueblochick
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We checked in to La Quinta Inn on Friday for a special Valentines Day weekend. Our heat in our room didn't work and our room was a little cold since no one had been in our room which i would expect it would be off, why waste electricity. It was after hours and the hotel was booked so she couldn't put us in a different room. So she was kind enough to call in the maintenance man in after hours and have him fix it. She went over and beyond to take care of the situation. We went to dinner while the maintenance man came in and fixed it. When we got back our room was nice and warm. Thank you, would stay at his hotel again, excellence service!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mylvizyrlv2
Reviewed January 5, 2011

After a rain storm of biblical proportions travelling from Corning California and a lengthy back-up on 250, GPS took us off 250 and presented us with La Quita, in Vancouver Washington. What a treat! Slept like a baby until ignorant guests let doors slam at 6:00 AM. Halls are extremely hot also. Beds are wonderful and rooms have everything a person requires. Looking for a La Quinta in California to stay at on the way home. But will definitely stay first at this location on the way south.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Morgan4004
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I am as they saw between assignments and even though its holidays I continued prospecting and had a few business to drop my resume off or follow up on those I had already sent. Combining this with relatives meant travel times reduced. We needed a place to stay, clean, affordable, comfortable, near freeway, restuarants etc.
Hey not for me to knock competition but I remember when Motel 6 and Motel 8 where just a little more than their name., not any more...
Laquinta group seems to be different since it probably on a world scale 3-4 star hotel/motel, but does not have full restaurant service so would be 2*.
This hotel was warm ( ice cold and snowing) had a fire, receptionist friendly, gave my name, everything done, straight to our room 4th floor, with2 queens (1 for us 2nd for our daughter). Used computer free wireless, not fastest but adequate. Forgot our swims so could natke advantage of warm heated pool. Breakfast was good for Zenas Hercules and families alike. Oh the invoice was ready under our door before we left for breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express rates near by were double???

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business