“Great food at a great price..”

Tan Tan Cafe & Deli
Ranked #154 of 705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Aiea, Hawaii
“Great food at a great price..”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Large portions and great broth. With Pho .. its all about the broth. The menu is set up so you customize the way you want your Pho. Spring roll portions are generous. Service is great and the owner is really friendly. I think I'll go for a fix tomorrow.

• Visited July 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Delicious Vietnamese Food in a Strip Mall”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tan Tan has a wide range of Vietnamese specialties and offers take-out as well as dine-in. The service is friendly, and the Banh Mi sandwiches outrageously good!

The prices are excellent, too!

One of my favorites!

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Our go-to for Vietnamese food”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

When we crave Vietnamese we head to Tan Tan. The service is friendly and prompt and the food is always fresh and tasty. Our favorites are the sandwiches (especially the lemongrass pork) , pho, and the rice noodle Ban Tan Tan Dac Biet--I order it with a double portion of pork patty and no shrimp. It's basically a chilled noodle salad and is delicious--especially with Mama's special sauce (served in a pot and also sold to go). Their avocado smoothie is a yummy indulgence, as is the pate chaud from the front counter. Also try their salad rolls, absolutely delicious. We have purchased the sandwiches and salad rolls for casual gatherings and they are always among the favorite offerings.

• Visited April 2014
Washougal, Washington
“Love the banh mi sandwiches, and they're cheap too!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I work near this Tan Tan Café (I believe they are affiliated with another Tan Tan in Beaverton, OR). Anyway, my co-workers and I all love their banh mi sandwiches. Lots of fresh veggies, including fresh jalapenos, and fresh crunchy bread make them delicious. They even have a vegetarian version, which is great for me!

• Visited March 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Best of Vancouver!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Vancouver, Washington for Vietnamese food. The staff are friendly and helpful. Be adventuresome, the vermicelli rice bowls are amazing (probably my favorite) but the banh mi, bao's, and pho are just as delicious. Also, on their specialty menu the curried fried rice ROCKS! Owners are super sweet and accomodating! Enjoy a avocado smoothy or some super strong Vietnamese coffee with sweet milk. We go here almost once a week if not more. LOVE THEM!!! I can't say anything bad.

• Visited October 2013