“YUMMY PHO”

Tan Tan Cafe & Deli
Ranked #179 of 721 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Pho is my favorite food and TAN TAN is the ONLY PHO restaurant I will go to if I am in Vancouver, WA

Reviewed May 13, 2012

The curried chicken, and pork puffy pastry is excellent. I had a lemon grass chicken sandwich on a french roll that is among the best Vietnamese sandwiches I have had and it cost $3.50! They have a full menu of tasty Vietnamese foods and friendly fast service. I also hear the Pho' is excellent.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

In case you've never had one, Vietnamese Bánh mì sandwiches are even better than cuban sandwiches - meats and vegetables and sauce on french bread. Tan Tan has a steady takeout flow for the sandwiches.
I went in for lunch and decided to have Pho - the Vietnamese meat - noodle soup with vegetables. Tan Tan does a great version - I had the classic: five types of beef and rice noodles in a mild broth with bean sprouts and Thai basil to mix in along with four hot sauces. Fantastic on a cool day.
The cafe is run by a family. Mom is in the kitchen, and what appear to be a brother and sister manage the counter. They are welcoming, knowledgeable about the menu and happy to answer questions.
In sum, this is the perfect local spot for a different kind of comfort food.