“Great place for family stays”

Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Bellingham, Washington
“Great place for family stays”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We always stay at Best Western when visiting family. This hotel is consistent in amenities, cleanliness, comfort of rooms, friendliness and helpfulness of staff, and quality of their breakfast items. The pools are always a nice place to take children because they are never too cold. The pool area is always kept clean and tidy. This hotel is conveniently located nearby shopping and close to I-205 if you want to visit Portland, Oregon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harj V, Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to have you and you family stay with us. I am happy to here that you take advantage of our many amenities. we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many Thanks,
Kimberly FD Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
Orofino, Idaho
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I really can't say enough wonderful things about our experience at this Best Western. Kimberly and the entire staff were wonderful, accommodating, and made our 4 night stay very memorable! This trip was all about escaping with my husband and kids and taking a few days to play and digress from our crazy busy lives! We stayed in the 2-King Room Suite (Highly Recommend it) and it was spotlessly clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and fit every one of our needs. This was my first stay at this location and we will certainly be back again!! :)

Thank You Kimberly and each of the Staff Members who made this trip so great for us!! :)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Kourtney and Family,

Thank you so much for your kind words, It was great meeting you and your family. I am happy that you got time to kick back and enjoy your family. I'll look y'all up when in your area. Hope to see you again soon.

Kimberly FD Manager
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed twice at this BW recently and we're quite satisfied overall. We liked the fact that rooms could only be accessed by going through the hotel lobby and there's an elevator. Our rooms were clean, spacious, not new but not tired or worn either. Breakfast at this BW was the best of all the BWs we had stayed at in California, Oregon and Washington. Loved the raisin bread which was covered with raisins. Eggs even tasted good, unlike the steamed variety at most hotels. If there's a glitch, it's our room was not cleaned by the time we returned at 4pm on our last day. The housekeeping person was still cleaning another room that's near our room. We didn't want to wait for her to clean our room as we're ready to crash, so we just asked her to exchange the towels and gave her our trash, and told her not to worry about cleaning the room. Maybe we should have filled out the housekeeping card and stated our preference of when to get the room cleaned, but no harm done.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for making time to write a review. I am happy to here you enjoyed your stay with us. W look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kimberly Front Desk Manager
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is located in a decent area. The value was good for the price paid. The room was quiet even on 1st floor across from pool. The window faced a cement wall but we didn't care about a view for this visit. The front desk was friendly and concerned about our satisfaction. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harj V, Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear R0chesterNY,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in making sure that our guest has a very pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is by far the best Best Western I have ever stayed at. Not only are the rooms affordable and the location excellent, but the customer service provided by Kimberly, the manager, was by far exemplary at the very least. She made my partner and I feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we checked in, to the very second we checked out. She was more than happy to help us with any problems or questions we had, and for this reason, I rate this hotel to the highest degree possible.

e

• Stayed April 2014
Harj V, Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Taylex0214,

Thank you for such a great review, it was my pleasure to make you feel at home. I am happy that you two enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see the both of you again soon. Again thank you for the kind words.

FD Manager
Wa
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I am very pleased with the quality of both the hotel itself and the service I received here. I have stayed at this hotel several times and will return. I did not eat the breakfast so cannot speak as to the quality of the food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

FD Manager
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We visit Vancouver, Washington several times a year and this is the only hotel we`ll ever stay in again. The room was large and very clean. The breakfast was wonderful and the entire staff, especially Kimberly went out of their way to make us feel so welcome and comfortable. We were there for six nights and our stay was consistently wonderful and I'm looking forward to returning. The hotel was recently remodeled and it couldn't be nicer. We were there for a wedding and several other family members were staying there as well. They all have the same positive opinion that we have. We were going to many different areas of the city and this hotel is located in a terrific place with easy access to all the major highways. This hotel gets my highest recommendation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Harj V, Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
My Dear Bising Family,

I thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. It was a joy having you and your family stay with us and can't wait to see you all again. It is guest like you that makes our job so much fun. I well make sure to pass along your review. Remember to bring my fury little friends next time.

See Ya Soon,