This hotel is in a location that is very convenient to I-205. If you are visiting or doing business in the Vancouver area, this is a great location. The staff, from the front desk to the person in the breakfast room, were all friendly and helpful. The room layouts are typical of this type of hotel - the bed is in an area separate from a sofa (sofabed)/coffee table and desk. Lots of places to plug in chargers.
Now the not-so-nice part. This applies only to room 316 in which I stayed, but I would suspect that other rooms also have this problem. The "carpet" is an indoor/outdoor type. I thought nothing of walking around barefoot on it until I happened to notice that the bottoms of my feet were almost black! I took a dampened washcloth and rubbed in on the carpet and it came up blackened. The carpet was well vacuumed, but it was badly in need of a shampooing. I alerted the front desk to this, but didn't ask for another room because I suspect that this is not the only room with this problem. They assured me the room would be shampooed as soon as I checked out.
My recommendation is to check the floor of the room you are assigned BEFORE you unpack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel, we see guests as more than just dollar signs. Like a good friend, we’re here to make you feel at home with attentive service, helpful advice and a commitment to your comfort. It’s all yours just 20 minutes from PDX airport, easily accessible from downtown Vancouver and steps from the world-renowned Cinetopia 23 Movie Theater and Vancouver Mall. Step into our inviting rooms or suites and you might be surprised at just how much you get for your dollar. Every guestroom comes standard with free high-speed Wi-Fi, 32 in flat screen tv’s, spacious desks, microwave, fridge, and a variety of modern conveniences. We even offer a full hot breakfast buffet complimentary with our rooms! Unwind in our spacious indoor pool and hot tub, relax in our sauna, work up a sweat in our fitness center, or utilize our conference room for an array of services. Our hotel has amenities to satisfy all types of guest needs. Just off Interstate 205 and State Route 500, our BEST WESTERN PLUS, WA hotel is located in a clean, safe Vancouver, WA neighborhood. Stay with us and you’ll find yourself just minutes from dozens of top-notch shops, restaurants, golf courses, and nearby attractions like Portland International Speedway and historic Fort Vancouver, and Multnomah Falls. Don't settle for second-rate Vancouver, WA accommodation: book your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS today or enjoy fantastic savings with our Vancouver, WA hotel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western