Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Dripping Springs, Texas
“Very Nice Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Plus for four nights with my kids. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean. My kids loved the indoor pool. The breakfast was a typical Best Western breakfast with eggs, milk, coffee, juice, breads, cereal, and waffles. The reason I can't rate the service higher is because the young lady that worked in the breakfast room was quite argumentative with customers, not only with me, but with another lady I saw too. Breakfast is too early in the morning to deal with argumentative people. The night-time front desk employees, in particular, were very helpful and knowledgeable. The sheets were a little scratchy, but the mattresses were firm. The hotel is located within walking distance of the mall and within easy driving distance of several chain restaurants, which was really nice. Other than at breakfast, I felt valued as a customer and saw pride in the employees who represented the hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it. I am glad that your family enjoyed our indoor heated pool. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service to all our guests. I am concerned to hear that an employee was argumentative and will be looking into the issue right away. I am in agreement that that is no way to start off a morning. On behalf of our entire staff we look forward to your next visit. Again, Thank you.

Alex Fullerton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
Everett, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I found this hotel online. I just needed a decent, low priced room with a pool, and this one had a great rate. I was so impressed when we actually got there with how nice the lobby was, and then how large the room was. The whole place is very clean, and they keep the pool nice and warm. The beds were really comfortable, too. Even the breakfast seemed above and beyond what I hoped for. This was a great value for my money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mel K
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Our pool is always inviting and a great place to relax after a long day of traveling. Our Housekeeping staff is great at keeping the establishment and rooms super clean. We look forward to your next visit to our area. Thanks again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

When we checked in we got upgraded to a jacuzzi room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious. We will stay here again when we come back to the 'Couv! Only negative would be slightly difficult to find hotel off the freeway.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Monkeyhead86
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate it. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the upgraded room. We look forward to your next visit to our area. Again, Thank You.

Bothell, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Every time I stay in Vancouver, I make it a point to stay at the Best Western - Vancouver Mall. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and modern the amenities are excellent and the price is right.

There isn't an on-site restaurant but there are plenty of local options nearby, several within walking distance (1 mile or less), there is also plenty of shopping nearby and it's not difficult to get to and from the Portland Airport or downtown Vancouver or Portland if you have a car.

I have stayed here multiple times on leisure travel and have enjoyed it every time.

The only thing I would change are the TV's. They need larger HD TV's in the rooms. Currently the TV's are small standard definition TV's, but I don't go to a hotel for the television, so it's not a big deal at all.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the north side of the hotel. All of the rooms are nice though.
1 Thank Boltorian
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel and am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay. It is always our goal to make sure that guests have a great experience every time they stay.

We will be upgrading our TV's to flat screen units by December 31st. We are very excited for this upgrade. We look forward to your next visit.

Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights. We had booked the 2 king suite for my husband, myself and our son and a 2 queen suite for my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. Both rooms were exceptionally clean and well maintained. Beds were very, very comfortable. Continental Breakfast was much better than what you normally get. There was lots of choices and everything was tasty and fresh. It was easy to get to the Portland airport and there were lots of restraunts and shopping near by. I will definitely stay here again when we visit Oregon and Washington again!!

1 Thank robbysmom48
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. Thank you again for visiting us and we look forward to your next visit.

Surrey, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've stayed at this Best Western twice now. We like it is very reasonably priced compared to the hotels just over the bridge in Portland. They are very clean and the kids love the pool area. They also serve a very good complimentary breakfast... sausage, waffles,eggs, toast, biscuits, gravy and more! We will stay again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: We chose the queen size suite for the same price as two queen beds, good deal!
2 Thank Kbowrin
Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your review. and loyalty to our property. I am glad to hear that you have received consistent customer service on your visits. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again.

Sedro Woolley, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am the team manager of a teen age boys soccer team. We stayed at this hotel with about 30 people. Price was amazing and the staff we very friendly. Samantha made sure that all our rooms were booked correctly and Cassi took very good care of us when we could find a place to house all 30 people for dinner and had to have pizza at the hotel. We will be returning in December and will be staying here again. Great Job!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Heidi G
Thank you for your review. I am please that we were able to provide you with excellent customer service from Samantha and Cassi. We all look forward to your visit in December. Thanks again for staying with us.