Stayed here twice in July. First visit was for 6 nights; second visit was 10 nights. Rooms were clean; beds were comfortable. Standard breakfast was good. Location was centrally located and it was quiet. I got a great rate off the hotel website several months in advance. My complaints concern staff at this hotel. Most evenings, the hotel was understaffed; there was usually just one staff member for the entire hotel. Check ins were very slow and any special requests were unable to be accomodated until the next morning when there would be more staff. Also, many evenings, staff had family members & friends swimming at the pool. There were also 2 house-keepers who had bad attitudes and poor customer service manners. I stay at Best Western hotels frequently but would not stay at this one again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel, we see guests as more than just dollar signs. Like a good friend, we’re here to make you feel at home with attentive service, helpful advice and a commitment to your comfort. It’s all yours just 20 minutes from PDX airport, easily accessible from downtown Vancouver and steps from the world-renowned Cinetopia 23 Movie Theater and Vancouver Mall. Step into our inviting rooms or suites and you might be surprised at just how much you get for your dollar. Every guestroom comes standard with free high-speed Wi-Fi, 32 in flat screen tv’s, spacious desks, microwave, fridge, and a variety of modern conveniences. We even offer a full hot breakfast buffet complimentary with our rooms! Unwind in our spacious indoor pool and hot tub, relax in our sauna, work up a sweat in our fitness center, or utilize our conference room for an array of services. Our hotel has amenities to satisfy all types of guest needs. Just off Interstate 205 and State Route 500, our BEST WESTERN PLUS, WA hotel is located in a clean, safe Vancouver, WA neighborhood. Stay with us and you’ll find yourself just minutes from dozens of top-notch shops, restaurants, golf courses, and nearby attractions like Portland International Speedway and historic Fort Vancouver, and Multnomah Falls. Don't settle for second-rate Vancouver, WA accommodation: book your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS today or enjoy fantastic savings with our Vancouver, WA hotel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western