Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Our stay at this Best Western was very enjoyable. It was easy to find, quiet, clean, the staff was helpful. I asked about driving directions to an attaction in the area and before we could carry our bags in the guy behind the desk had printed directions and a map for me. We would definitely stay here again.

4  Thank KStraveler807
Harj V, Owner at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 360-256-0707.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I stayed here last year for business and booked again this winter. My room is big and the bed is cozy! I wish there were more tv channels (HGTV) but no biggie. Halls are quiet, which is great as I have to get up way too early tomorrow!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank bexnate

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed at this property on the weekend of November 11. The staff was excellent as well as the accommodations. Nice clean rooms and a good breakfast the next morning. As I work in a Hotel I tend to be picky and there wasn't a single thing wrong with our stay. Thanks for a great stay, we will definitely be back the next time we are in the area.

4  Thank elliebc

Reviewed November 7, 2011

On our way home from down south we decided to stay at this motel. Big clean rooms, fast wireless Internet, convenient location, very friendly staff, nice free breakfast and great rates, esp. if you use AAA or website discounts. Great restaurants close by. It was our first stay here and would recommend it to anyone.

V.Sellmann

5  Thank Volker S

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I stayed here thinking it would be a normal visit. It was, until I was greeted like family. Richelle at the fron desk is amazing. She knew my personality and adjusted perfectly. I planned on catching a movie but instead took valuable time away from Richelle in the performance of her duties. I know all the staff here is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding areas. If you plan on visiting Vancouver, stay here, you will not be disappointed. I know I wasn't.

Room Tip: King bed room is nice--came with a queen sleeper.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark H

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We've stayed at this hotel on several occasions, and haven't been disappointed. It's centrally located for our needs and fairly close to the interstate system and major streets. There is a decent array of restaurants nearby, including Outback, Chili's, Red Lobster, a great Mexican place and all sorts of fast food. The pool is nice, but the hot tub could be a little hotter. Didn't try the sauna, but it was tempting. Including taxes, it was about $85/night. There are higher and lower options in the area, but we've never seen a need to shop around. The breakfast bar in convenient and fairly well stocked, but the steam-table "eggs" were a bit like round, tasteless dish sponges. In normal traffic, it's only about 20-25 minutes to the Portland airport.

Room Tip: We like the first floor for easy pool access.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bkuechmann

Reviewed October 28, 2011

I simply love this hotel. Big rooms, fast wireless Internet, convenient location, very friendly staff, nice free breakfast and great rates, esp. if you use AAA or website discounts. I stay here every time I come to Vancouver for business and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011