“Fantastic”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Vancouver, Washington
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We have only had delivery from Lucky House, but their food is always fresh, hot and yummy! The staff is terrific, and always so accommodating we still need to go and actually eat in their restaurant! I highly recommend Lucky House to all Chinese food lovers, one of the best in Vancouver!

• Visited May 2014

Portland
“Very good eats and great service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great mom and pop feel at this restaurant. The server was very friendly and engaging in his conversation. I must admit I was ready for just normal Chinese food and was pleasantly surprised on how great the food was. It is kind of tucked away in the corner, but it was worth the trip. We will be back soon. Oh, and huge helpings too.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jtravelerss
Vancouver, Washington
“excellent”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

the food is very fresh and very good. We eat or take out often and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Best Chinese There Is”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We are hooked on Lucky House!

I am a veracious Chinese Food lover, so if there is something in the area I'm in, I'll try it.

Nothing has held a candle to the food served at Lucky House. Any other place is inadvertently a litmus test and nothing even comes close. Food tends to be food and it's either good, bad, or meh. This Orchards, WA restaurant is the bomb!

My wife and I eat there at least twice a month and we tell all our friends about it. I don't recall anything I've tried that I haven't liked.

The restaurant is family run. The son, Sam, is the main server and is so enjoyable to talk with. The atmosphere is casual and Asian in decor.

They have a good-sized menu with well-priced lunch and dinner specials. Unless you're a huge eater, the portions served will provide you another meal. Being a smaller eater, I tend to turn one meal from Lucky House into two more at home.

They offer take-out and delivery.

Unfortunately, the location isn't the best and it's why I like to spread the word. It's hidden behind KFC in a small strip mall. I guess that's what makes it a hidden gem!

If you love Chinese food, Lucky House will spoil you for any other place you go.

• Visited October 2011