“Tantalizingly yummy in an cheery atmosphere”
Review of Ginger Pop

Ginger Pop
Ranked #29 of 759 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Consistently good. The drinks are yummy, such as the Ginger Hibiscus Iced Tea. My favorite meal is the Pineapple Fried Rice with cashews it is very very yummy. Ambience is fun, airy and open. I wish they weren't quite so spendy and the restaurant far from my house I would definitely go more often. The flavored brown rices are good just be careful they will ask you what type you like, some come complimentary with the meal and some are an extra charge.
Wait staff always good and the bathrooms nicely decorated and clean.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been here several times and have yet to be disappointed. There is nothing on the menu I have tried and didn't like-in fact, my only "complaint" would be that I have a hard time trying to decide what to order!

The staff is always friendly. They don't officially take reservations; however, they have been accommodating whenever I've called to bring in a group.

Walking in, you would not think this is a Thai restaurant by the retro-style decor. The restaurant is always clean. Service is relatively prompt, yet laid back in that they don't hover and they give you time to get settled and look over the menu before asking if you are ready to order.

I never turn down an opportunity to dine here.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything on the menu is fresh, flavorful, and beautiful. The flavors are clean, bright, and will blow you away. The salad rolls are nice and full, the peanut sauce is fantastic, and the ginger pale ale on tap actually tastes like ginger. This is my go-to Thai place now.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Been to GP many times and never disappoints. Atmosphere is sleek and modern. Food good and yummy mai tais.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Enjoyed Happy Hour with friends who had been there before...The Pad Thai and other dishes were excellent.

The shrimp salad roles were large and very tasty.A surprisingly nice selection of draft beers were 1.50 off regular price during Happy Hour.

Although located in a strip mall décor was pleasantly upscale and unlike other restaurants
we could enjoy our friends conversation at a normal noise level despite a full house.