This hotel is a find. It's new, spotless and modern. It has the best fitness center I've seen at a 'non-spa' hotel. They actually have free weights! I'm so tired of a "fitness center" being two broken down treadmills! (Only)
The rooms are extremely comfortable and there is easy freeway access. You can be in Portland in 15 minutes. There is plenty of close parking. Stop by Burgerville (nearby) and get a "Tillamook cheeseburger". outstanding! (Tillamook is a wonderful local cheesemaker in Oregon).
OK, I'm nt your typical business traveller (but any business traveller would find this hotel "perfect!"). I'm in the military and a technical type (geek?). A hotel should be spotless and provide the necessities. But, the things that set a hotel apart for me are: detail in architetcture, maintenance and utility (does everything work?), a fitness center with free weghts or one that has a nearby gym (with a deal for guests) and high speed internet without ripoff charges.This hotel scores well! I always make it a point to stay there when I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling on business or pleasure, you will enjoy our warm surroundings and friendly staff that truly make you feel at home. Hot Continental Breakfast, Fresco ceilings and imported tile, granite shower walls, vanity, window sills 24 Hour Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Fitness Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North Salmon Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn Express Hotel Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver