“So-So”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My girlfriend took me out to dinner and the food was pretty good overall. It seems like Red Lobster is kind of hit and miss. My girlfriend said her steak was ok but she told me I could make a better one at home. That's pretty sad being this place charged about 20+ dollars for her steak. I could have made a better one at home for less than half that price. I had the crab which was decent at best. We might save our money next time and just make a nice dinner at home.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

There's too much spice on their biscuits, but the other food was superior. Service has improved, food is expensive but if you plan, it's not bad. Much better than McGraff's.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Drove down for the two-day event----This restaurant in Vancouver Mall---parking out back and front---greeted at door by two staff---was seated immediately---wait person almost immediately arrived asking for drinks? (Water not volunteered) suggest you ask for water if you want it....
Did we want appetizer?---delivered "Cheddar Biscuits warm" and asked if ready to order---
typically not----Trout very nicely broiled---Shrimp butterflied and succulent--salads are fresh
appearing and tasty (Note--tell em if dressing is on the side or it arrives on the salad) vegies not mushy---two drinks, two entre's, $48. Good experience--restrooms clean---

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I think the Red Lobster is going down hill. The portions are still good, but the shrimp size has dropped to tiny. Salads are good.
I think it is pricey for what you get.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Came here with a young child and a new baby (plus 2 adults) and was very pleased with the staff, service, and the food. Love their soups, and I think we came during a "shrimp-fest" as there was a great variety we enjoyed. Desserts were wonderful too. I would come back here again and again...highly recommend it!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!