“Can't talk...my mouth is full!”
Review of Goldies BBQ

Goldies BBQ
Ranked #73 of 705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Can't talk...my mouth is full!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Oh. My. Gosh! Love this place! The brisket is melt in your mouth delish, and the sweet potato fries....oh, don't get me started on the sweet potato fries! Yum, yum, YUM! (Honey mustard to dip them in and I am in Heaven!!) They were closed on Sundays for awhile, but I'm glad they're back as it's the perfect day when I can convince my hubby to head to Goldie's after church! The only drawback is the size and price of the sides. They are amazingly delicious, but you definitely don't get a lot for what you pay. I'll gladly get a serving of meat and an order of sweet potato fries, though...because Goldie's is by far The Best BBQ spot in the area! (And that includes Portland)

• Visited May 2013

Ridgefield, Washington, United States
“Not the best BBQ”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We are Southerners and are therefore pretty picky with our BBQ. Went there for lunch and it was pretty good. I asked for my BBQ with sauce on the side, but it came with sauce on it. We ordered a large pan (About 5 pounds) of pulled pork for a party. We got home and it was sliced brisket. Took it back and they said that was what we ordered. It wasn't. They finally replaced it but it was not a good experience. The cost is pretty high for what you get.

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“BBQ at the best!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went into Goldies BBQ tonight as a family birthday dinner. Mr. Bibbens and his daughter came out and brought some specialties to share.
The food was really good!
I had pork ribs and the sauce was really nice but the smoke and flavoring was really well done.
I would rival this against anything in the Portland area.
I sampled the peach cobbler and sweet potato pie. Both pies were well spiced with some nice combinations of flavor that was a surpise.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great ribs & chicken, good catering”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We hired Goldies to deliver 9 racks of beef ribs and 13 pounds of smoked chicken breast to our party in SE Portland. We selected Goldies after touring local BBQ restaurants and carts. Their ribs were the best we found, and the fact that they had the experience and capacity to deliver an order of this size sealed the deal. We were not disappointed. The food arrived right on time, and they set us up with warming trays and Sterno cans. Our guests raved about the flavor and we're happy to have a little left over food for ourselves.
We didn't try their sides or any other meat dishes, but our experience was 100% positive with the meats we ordered and their service. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013
SoCal
“Gotta have the pulled pork!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Just walk into Goldies and you know that you're in a good BBQ spot. The smoked meats, awesome sides and friendly staff are why we come back every time we're in town. One of our favorites is the pulled pork sandwich, but you really can't go wrong with anything you get here!

Visited July 2013