“Gotta have the pulled pork!”
Review of Goldies BBQ

Goldies BBQ
Ranked #84 of 736 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Just walk into Goldies and you know that you're in a good BBQ spot. The smoked meats, awesome sides and friendly staff are why we come back every time we're in town. One of our favorites is the pulled pork sandwich, but you really can't go wrong with anything you get here!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We've been here about 5 times in the last 4 months. The BBQ is great. We usually get the pork ribs or pulled pork sandwiches. Their food has always hit the spot and their staff have always been very friendly. It's just the best BBQ in Vancouver which keeps us coming back for more!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

A warm little hole in the wall. Chairs a bit worn, panting tape used as decor, and the best brisket this side of Texas. So very good. The chicken was a bit dry, but flavorful, the pork was meh, but GET THE BRISKET. Just a Cavet, if you want the fried okra, it is done in a beet batter, not a cornmeal.so it wasn't what I was expecting and not quite as good as I had hoped.
Prices are a bit on the high side and air conditioning on the non-existent side, but I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm a Southern BBQ connoisseur so when I travel, I visit as many local BBQ joints as I can. Goldies isn't the South... but it's close enough for these parts of the Northwest.

The choices are all there... the expected meat dishes, platters, etc. and all the usual sides. The fried okra is great, the brisket is to die for, and the cooks are a delight! The service on the front end was less than friendly and the decor is simple and incomplete.

While I enjoyed the BBQ sauce, I prefer to be able to add more from the table, but at Goldies, the cooks guard the supply. The chicken was a little dry... the pork was scrumptious... and the brisket (did I mention the brisket?) is wonderful!

While you may not find the South in this little joint, you'll find enough of it to satisfy your tastebuds!

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Goldies started small, but is finishing big. The BBQ is very good, my favorite is the brisket. The sides are good too, but the best are the baked beans, delicious.

I don't do the Q fix much, but when I want it, Goldies is not far away :)

Tip: Call a head, so you don't have to wait for your order.