“It was "okay"”

Goldies BBQ
Ranked #60 of 757 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband ordered the brisket and I ordered the drumettes. The bbq itself was pretty good, but the sides we ordered (beans and potato salad) were both not only bad but really small. The meal does not come with corn bread, you have to pay extra for that. I would go back again, but I would try different sides next time.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I love this place!! It has great people who work here along with great food. You don't get a traditional "smoke house" feel to it but you should go for the food, not the atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have been visiting family in the area every summer for 15 years. They took us to Goldie's BBQ when the owners worked out of a parking lot, from their BBQ trailer, that they ran electrical across the lot to a local building, and set up portable picnic tables! It was delicious then and still is now! They're success allowed them to save enough money to open shop at a little brick and mortar building near Orchards, WA. Couldn't be happier for them- and us! The BBQ is still the best around! Try the ribs and the sweet potato fries, then finish off with their peach cobbler - you won't be sorry :)

Reviewed January 15, 2012

No, really. Goldie's has been around for years, but just got their own place within the last year or so...very casual atmosphere, and everyone who works there are so friendly and welcoming. Even if we don't go out there for dinner, I'll pick up some briskett by the pound to build the rest of my dinner around...but I usually can't resist bringing home some of their baked beans. If you love BBQ, then you must try some Goldie's!

1  Thank sweets214
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I read the reviews and thought that i would try it out since it was my night to cook. The person that answered the phone put it down and never picked it up again.
I drove over and ordered the food, an even bigger mistake. Not even mediocre they have a lot of nerve.

2  Thank Jarten