“Kinda spendy for what you get.”
Review of Goldies BBQ

Goldies BBQ
Ranked #74 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Kinda spendy for what you get.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

While the food is very good, personally I think it is on the spendy side. The portion sizes of the sides are very small.

I have had the baby back ribs, links, pulled pork, the mac & cheese, and BBQ beans. All were really good.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Vancouver Wa!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have known goldie and charles for the longest time and they have always made the best food even outside of the restraunt biz. so when they told me they were opening a cart off of 117th i had to try. From the first bite i was in love. They put so much love into thier food you can taste it. They are the best family run place ever. They have the most delicious ribs i've ever tasted!! Give them a try and you will keep coming back!!! next to safeway off of fourth plain and 162nd!!!

• Visited September 2010
vermont
“very good Q”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

You could smell the BBQ a mile away. There was a long line when we got there but it moved fast. Everything was excellent. Real good BBQ

• Visited July 2011
“Best Barbecue. Period.”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I have been around the greater Portland area all my life. I have had what I thought was good Barbecue. Busters, Greg's back yard, Tony Roma's.. you know. Those aren't Barbecue. You want the best tasting Briskit you've ever had? Go to Goldies. Their Potato salad is pure heaven and their Cole slaw is the best I have ever had. The baked beans are unique withthe spices they use, but wow! I could go on all day about how much I love Goldies and how the Wife and I plan to take out from their at least twice per month. If you think you've had great Barbcue or want to set the bar for future tastes, seriously try Goldies. Great food with a warm friendly smile every time. Don't miss it!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank moparman42
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My husband and I got take out from Goldie's a few months ago. Neither of us were impressed. Side dishes were bland and instead of corn bread, we got a slice of cheap white bread that got soggy with sauce. There are other BBQ places that we'll check out first before giving Goldie's another try.

• Visited September 2010