“Fun, Fun, Fun”

Big Al's Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #129 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Description: “The Next Generation of Entertainment”, Big Al’s has quickly become a flagship to the industry with first class accommodations:  Giant A Frame pillars and NW lodge entry 42 state of the art bowling lanes including 12 plush VIP lanes 7,000 sq ft arcade with over 200 of the latest and greatest video and redemption games Caddy Shack Lounge & Skybox feature a private bar, two pool tables, Wii gaming center, full swing golf simulator, and a premiere private party room with bird’s eye view of the big screen (Beaverton Location) Big Al’s Sports Bar & Grill was built to resemble a stadium to ensure we deliver the ultimate “big game” experience Ball park metals trusses and wrap around booth seating give everyone a great view of our 14ft x 55ft Big Screen TV
“Fun, Fun, Fun”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great place for families! Bowling was fun even if you aren't very good :) Kids loved the game area. Nacho was great and loved the service in the bowling area. Those darn tickets drive me nuts at the end....but the kids love shopping!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank LLP1957

“Big als = hot mess...”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Ok.. I have go say that big als is quite the enigma. They have pretty high turnover and I dont think they have great training which leads to inconsistent service and food quality. I have had great food and service and I have had bad as well. I would have to say that in general they do a pretty good job and if you are wanting to catch some sports you really cant beat the atmosphere. We go back regularly so that should say something...just wish they could solve some of their employee onboarding and quality issues. Vancouver needs this type of establishment to succeed.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Sports bar quality food at a fair price”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I went to Big Al/s Sports Bar for dinner this past Sunday. While a NFL game was on the big screen, I expected more customers there that there really was, but it was a Sunday night after all. I had Tri-tip steak and the wife had a Turkey Club. We both enjoyed our meals, but the wife didn't really like going out to eat in a Sports Bar in the first place. Service was good, but could have been a little better since I had to ask for drink refills. We spent under $40 for the two meals plus drinks and desert.

• Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Bowling Party and Snacks - Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Big Al's offers bowling and a full arcade for the kiddies. We attended a birthday party, with a private bowling lane. We had a large group we ordered off of the appetizer menu. Nachos were good, wings delicious, onion rings amazing, and overall a great time was had by all.

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Wow! Male employees in Women's Bathroom!?”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were at Big Al's recently and while my wife was in the women's bathroom, a male employee just came walking in. As you know women all doing all kinds of stuff in the restroom. One of the female employees told me she gets changed in there. There were little girls in there...

The manager, Elena, was too busy to talk with us and the other employees acted as if this is standard procedure. This is not right and we were amazed with the employee attitudes.

• Visited July 2012