“Tacos Bueno Service Wow”
Review of woody's tacos

woody's tacos
Ranked #30 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Hoover, Alabama
“Tacos Bueno Service Wow”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Exception food in Vancouver, Washington. Outstanding the tacos recommended by the counter person. She was welcoming and had a great smile, obvious that she loves her job. The tuna taco and seafood taco were delicious. The salsa and green salsa with the tasty chips was probably the best I have had this side of Tijuana. We highly recommend Woody's and they will be on our must visit list the next trip to Washington State.

• Visited July 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Tacos to Go a Tasty Choice!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

After seeing other reviews here I decided to give Woody's a try. I choose two taco dinners to go, one fish, the other with pork. The food was beyond good! I 'll be back, over & over.

Vancouver, Washington
“Best Chips and Pico ever”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Wow! I stopped in because I was hungry. Of course it was a Saturday so there was a huuuuge line. And, the line goes through the restaurant so there really isn't any standing room. I was kinda hoping for a sit down place to eat. But, You have to go up to the front through all the people to order. It's kinda pricey but the food was wonderful. I ordered the Chips and got Pico with it. Best Chips I have ever had a mexican place ever. I will probably go back just for the chips. I also got two tacos, One chicken and one Chorizo. Although, Chorizo is not for me I found out, but the Chicken taco was fantastic. I loooved it! Other then the small venue, this was a great place to eat, I will go back again.

• Visited June 2014
“A Nice Surprise!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Most of the time when a Mexican themed restaurant attempts to present something that can be seen as "up-scale" or "gourmet" they can easily get away from any real feeling of authenticity.

Woody's Taco's, by contrast, achieves what so many other eateries have failed miserably at; We tried 4 different dishes ranging from Empanadas to Taquitos and each had traditional rustic flavors but with very creative and above average ingredients;
Everything we had tasted fresh and home-made and of the highest quality fresh ingredients.

The Margaritas were the best we have had in any restaurant in the Northwest.

The atmosphere is extremely casual and the folks who work behind the counter were friendly and informative.

While the prices may seem a bit higher than what we would normally expect to see in a Mexican restaurant the quality of the dishes we tried more than justified them.

We will MOST definitely be going back!

• Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Tasty Taco's W/ a Great Value”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The giant homemade corn tortilla crispy taco's are delicious and for 3.99 a taco you can't go wrong. The fish taco w/ added mushroom and asparagus was one of the best fish tacos I have had in a long time. No wonder they're a 3 time best of Clark County winner for Best Mexican Food.

• Visited May 2014