Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
$133
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$84
$93
$93
$85
BestWestern.com
$169
$158
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanlots of food optionsindoor poolfree breakfastyogurtwithin walking distancea great nights sleepsmall fridgeno elevatorfront desk persontwo night stayenjoyed my stayeasy accessincidentalssafewayfreewaylaundry
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I choose this hotel based on location and the great rate. We were very pleased with our room; large king bed, newly remodeled bathroom/kitchen and quiet in the evenings.

Our trip to Vancouver was to visit friends and family, so the location of this Shilo with its proximity to the highways and multiple restaurants was really ideal, cut down travel time and gave us lots of flexibility.

The continental breakfast was simple yet perfect for a couple on-the-go. The in-room coffee maker with single serve coffee packs was also a nice touch.

We will stay here again the next time we come to visit. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear JosephChene,

Thank you so much for your great review of the Shilo Inn Suites – Salmon Creek. It is a great motivation to all of our staff and myself when our guests enjoy their stay and we are able to meet and exceed their expectations. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Tim Laib

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The outside of the building lead me to believe it was going to be a very average hotel but boy was I surprised! The rooms are very large. Big enough to fit 3 oversized suitcases in the room and not trip over them. The room came with a fridge and microwave. The bathroom was clean and nicely tiled. The only thing that would have made the bathroom better was glass shower doors instead of the vinyl shower curtain. There was an indoor pool to enjoy but being from Florida it still was to cold for us. Courtney at the front desk was so helpful we extended our stay to 2 nights.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Florida B

Dear FloridaLolabunny,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Shilo Inn Suites – Salmon Creek. It is such a great feeling to hear from our guests that they had a positive experience. We sincerely hope to see you again on your next visit to the Northwest.

Tim Laib

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I booked a hotwire deal and ended up here. The reviews concerned me, so I warned my husband and brother in law that we may be in for an adventure. We arrived at a plain looking building, checked in, and visited our room. The place looked nice and clean, modern looking bed spread, and had cable tv. We were all comfortable and pleased. The wifi did work, which is always a plus. Freeway location was convenient. Breakfast was average - typical breads, waffles, coffee, milk.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Siewby,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay the Salmon Creek Shilo Inn. We are happy that you found your room clean and met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Tim Laib, CHA

Reviewed May 30, 2013

despite reading the horror stories that many others wrote about this place, I decided to stay at my own peril. I actually found a fairly good rate for this hotel and the rooms were clean. everyone was very nice here. I have no complaints, and would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The check in was quick and friendly. The room was musty, wet by the frig. Very basic but the room heated and cooled well. When I got back in the evening an ugly looking big was in my bathroom door, and a yellow jacket flew out of the bathroom light. If it wasn't so late I probably would have checked out. The only real positive is location by the I-5 and I-205. Lots of food within walking distance.
The other Shilos I have stayed in were much nicer.

• Stayed: March 2013