My girlfriend and I choose this hotel based on location and the great rate. We were very pleased with our room; large king bed, newly remodeled bathroom/kitchen and quiet in the evenings.
Our trip to Vancouver was to visit friends and family, so the location of this Shilo with its proximity to the highways and multiple restaurants was really ideal, cut down travel time and gave us lots of flexibility.
The continental breakfast was simple yet perfect for a couple on-the-go. The in-room coffee maker with single serve coffee packs was also a nice touch.
We will stay here again the next time we come to visit. Overall, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Northwest fun when you visit Southwest Washington and enhance your stay when you choose this Shilo Inn for your lodging needs. The newly remodeled property with its clean, comfortable and attractively appointed rooms is conveniently located on Highway 99 just south of the Interstate 5 and Interstate 205 junction near Clark County Fairgrounds, Equestrian Center and Amphitheater. Kids under 18 always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek/Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Shilo Inn And Suites - Salmon Creek/Vancouver
- Shilo Inn Vancouver
- Shilo Inn Hotel
- Vancouver Shilo Inn