“The Rock is a must!”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 736 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Rock! The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our gourmet, hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods, including pastas, burgers, salads, sandwiches and more. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars! We even offer pizza dough to the kids to play with. So whatever the occasion, check out your local Rock and see why we've been Rockin Dough since '95!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

If you are in or around Vancouver, you must stop at The Rock to eat. Great pizza! Great food! Great service!

1  Thank dharrold33

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a go away party and was very disappointed some people didn't even get there food and for 30 people we had one waiter. He was very forgetful asked him many times for a menu. The only person that did what we asked was the delivery food guy I wish he was our waiter. And after waiting an hour and half when the pizza came it was not hot it was warm. And a hour after we ordered when he brought us a sandwich he said pizza will be right up so a half hour later with no plates no silver ware. I had to go ask multiple times where is our pizza. And when I was signing the ticket to cash out I asked if we get a discount for the hour and half pizza and he said well good thing I don't work in the kitchen. Huh wow where are the apologies. So it wasn't my choice to go there and I will never be back.

2  Thank Bergma
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place has a great White sauce, if you are looking for somthing a little different. They also have a great combination of not so ordinary toppings. Try them, you will like it. Pizza is a little on the greasy side, only complaint

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I planned a surprise birthday party for a friend who liked this restaurant and their bar in particular. My family and I ordered over $175.00 in food, 3 pizzas per table, and we were treated like a huge burden. When management told us we could have 2 tables for 16 people. We decided to have every table come in as a family and ordered their own food individually as if we were all seperate customers so that we could have as many tables as any other customer is allowed. They were not polite nor appreciative of our business and made the occasion quite unenjoyable. I avoid their restaurant even when I have a coupon.

1  Thank Raven M
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We go to the Rock for the pizza. I'am from Chicago and like good pizza. Service is very good,friendly,efficient.Reminds me of Connies Pizza in Chicago.

2  Thank Clyde B