“LOVE this place!”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 721 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Rock! The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our gourmet, hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods, including pastas, burgers, salads, sandwiches and more. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars! We even offer pizza dough to the kids to play with. So whatever the occasion, check out your local Rock and see why we've been Rockin Dough since '95!
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The food is great! Kids love the the rock chips with the cheese dip! The service is fantastic! We visit this particular restraunt probably once a month and always request the same server, Allie. She is amazing with the kids and they enjoy the experience as well as us!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

When The Rock first opened up, their pizza toppings were loaded on the pie. Now there are hardly any toppings. I don't like to pay for crust and sauce. I have also tried their pasta and their hamburgers which have a really good flavor. I have never had rude
greeters or servers. The atmosphere is fun and I love reading their funny descriptions on the food menue.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was our first visit to The Rock in Vancouver, WA. It was an enjoyable one. Our server was great. We loved the design. The pizza was great and the price was just right. You can't beat all you can eat brick oven pizza, lasagne, pasta, salads, and drinks for under $9.00. We had a great time and will for sure be back.!

Reviewed March 23, 2011

The title says it all, my friend. The food is good and the service is better.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

I tried The Rock a few years ago when it first opened and really liked to environment. On my most recent trip to Vancouver we decided to give it a try again since we enjoyed our first experience and we were not at all disappointed. We went early enough to get the lunch buffet which I highly recommend. For about $9 per adult, you get unlimited pizza and some other dishes. There was a great selection of pizza and all were perfectly cooked. The crust isn't too think and definitely has that "wood fired" aspect that I love. This is probably one of my favorite pizzerias simply because it's good pizza and I love the atmosphere. I definitely recommend the "Bad to the Bone" pizza, with white sauce, peppered bacon, ham, and onions, it was probably the most delicious pizza I've ever had. I would definitely recommend The Rock in Vancouver to anybody.