“Homewood Suites vancouver”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place is very clean and quiet, the staff were very friendly and personable. They have some very good restaurants very close by. We went to LAPALLAH this place has great food and is in their hotel documentation.

Room Tip: Closer to the water a traffic view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The front desk gal I believe named Jana was very unfriendly and not helpful at all. Acts like she is bothered doing her job. She seems VERY unhappy, which made my intital check in experience very unpleasant. My bathroom shower had long hair on the walls (I have very, very short hair). The cooling/heating system would rattle loudly and wake me up all night. And I could hear every single step the person would take in the hotel room above me. Not a pleasant experience at all. I choose to stay here for many weeks now for business, which was pre-planned so I couldn't cancel my reservations. However, I will never stay here again in my entire life.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rita L
Vestah, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for your constructive comments on our hotel. We can only improve our service and product by hearing both the good and bad items to improve on. I will personally get with my team to review your comments and make a plan for improvement in service, cleanliness and maintenance. You definitely did not receive the service I expect our guest to experience and I do apologize for that. I hope you will change your mind and give us another chance to see the changes that happen from your comments. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff were all very helpful, the service was wonderful, food was great and I slept like a Queen. This will now be my hotel-of-choice when I travel to the Vancouver, WA area!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The breakfast was good; didn't try the dinners. The rooms were great; loved the set up. Great internet speed. The dogs in the room down the hall were annoying; would request staying away from the doggie doo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites. The staff were very helpful, the room nicely decorated and the kitchen well-supplied. The complimentary breakfast and dinner are a step above Residence Inn. The wine was of decent quality, as well. We will seek out Homewood Suites for any future trips.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Homewood Suites in Vancouver, WA was clean and comfortable. 2 bedroom suite was perfectly setup for our two families to share. Breakfast was great - lots of fruit, oatmeal, cereal, eggs, sausage, juices, waffles, etc. We didn't get a chance to use the hot tub but maybe next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This Hilton is in a wonderful location with the Columbia River in walking distance. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the complimentary breakfast is a nice hot meal. The staff is very friendly and truly aims to please. Be sure to visit the restaurant "Beaches", which is also in walking distance, excellent food and great service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Travelers also viewed these Vancouver hotels
Hilton Vancouver Washington
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Vancouver
Heathman Lodge
Heathman Lodge
#2 of 29 in Vancouver
Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites
Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver, Washington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland

Address: 701 SE Columbia Shores Blvd, Sarasota, Vancouver, WA 34234-2848
Location: United States > Washington > Vancouver
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Vancouver
#1 Family Hotel in Vancouver
#3 Business Hotel in Vancouver
Price Range: $132 - $240 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland 3*
All of our spacious guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and state-of-the-art media and work centers. You’ll love the 42" HDTV, Cozy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities. Get connected with free Wi-Fi and remote printing. Forget something? Odds & Ends has you covered with must-have items you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel Vancouver