My daughter and her boyfriend live in Vancouver, and I try to visit twice a year. I have stayed in at least 6 hotels in the area. I plan to use Homewood Suites from now on!
This all-suites hotel is probably the nicest "home-like" property I have ever been in. Sure, I have stayed at fancier places, but this Homewood Suites was just like home! I moved right in! Full kitchen (with all dishes, glassware, silverware and other necessities as well as full-sized appliances - refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave plus two-burner stovetop), large vanity area outside of bathroom, wonderful living room space, work/dining area and HUGE bedroom, with double doors leading into it for privacy. The furniture was all fresh, clean and comfortable, and the bedroom (with an amazingly comfortable bed) had a great ceiling fan.
The entire space was spotless and housekeeping kept it that way throughout my week-long stay. The suite itself was tremendous, and the storage was also fantastic. They placed drawers, closets and cupboards in every available spot.
My suite had huge windows in both the living room and bedroom, and I had a small view of the Columbia River. The location was perfect for all my activities - easy on/off access to major highways, very close to downtown Vancouver and also handy to Portland.
The staff was always available and very attentive, greeting me on all my comings and goings and helping with my questions. From the front desk folks to the housekeepers, everyone was so friendly!
The hotel also has a 24-hour Business Center and totally free high-speed internet access. The pool was closed for the season, but a lovely hot tub was available.
The breakfasts were the best I have ever experienced in a hotel. So many choices! Multiple hot entrees, cold and hot cereal, bagels, fresh fruit, juices, yogurt, baked goods and always 24-hour hot coffee. Monday through Thursday evenings they actually serve dinner from 5-7, with wine, beer and soda available. The menu for the week is posted on your suite refrigerator. I had oven-baked chicken one night, with au gratin potatoes, french-cut green beans and homemade biscuits. A full salad was also available.
All-in-all, an amazing stay at a perfect, "sweet" suite hotel! I would recommend this to anyone traveling to or through Vancouver!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our spacious guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and state-of-the-art media and work centers. You’ll love the 42" HDTV, Cozy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities. Get connected with free Wi-Fi and remote printing. Forget something? Odds & Ends has you covered with must-have items you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel Vancouver
- Hilton Vancouver
- Homewood Vancouver
- Homewood Suites Vancouver Portland
- Vancouver Hilton
- Vancouver Homewood Suites