“Ok”

Ranked #130 of 727 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I thought the food here was just ok. Nothing impressive. I doubt that I will be back. The service was slow.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food is really good. The waiter is insulting, slow and too busy flirting with female customers. It takes a long time for the simplest food to get to the table even if you're the only customers in the place. We went there a few times because of the good food, but will not returned after the waiter commented about how cheap my wedding looked and suggested my husband "got me for cheap" with a bubble-gum ring.

1  Thank buildercharlieguy
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The name makes me hungry and recalls the wonderful pairings that come with every course of a meal at the Jerusalem Cafe. The atmosphere is casual but the staff is serious about the dishes they serve, each one resplendant with it's own mix of meat, vegetables and herbs, spices. We enjoy exploring new ways of preparing foods--which are NOT new to these folks--and find each entree, each appetizer, delightful. Nice staff, always busy, always personable.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

When you grow tired of the same-o, same-o and want something different, Jerusalem Cafe will delight you with delicious and healthy middle-eastern fare. I like the homey atmosphere there; visit a couple of times and the owner will practically adopt you. It is one of Vancouver's culinary treasures; try it once and you'll be back for more.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I have been to Jerusalem Cafe many times. We can walk to it from our home. We have become acquainted with the owners and find them delightful. But even better is their variety of good, simple, authentic Meditterranean food. Oh, and leave room for their pistachio baklava and Turkish coffee with cardamom for dessert. Oh my.