“Want real customer service, The Lodge, exceeds all expectations.”
Review of Heathman Lodge

Heathman Lodge
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 12, 2010

My family & went out with some close friends for my wife's birthday. We were having a great time. I called back to The Heathman Lodge, front desk & Ryan, took my request beyond box thinking. I asked if the Hudson's Bar & Grill served Marionberry pie & peacon ice cream, my wife's favorite. He said, "We'll take care of it." That was an understatement.
As we walked into our room after dinner, the pie sitting on the table along with an ice chilled gallon of Peacon Icecream & a Happy Birthday balloon! My wife was soo surprised! Thank you Ryan for keeping exceptional service alive!

Want real customer service, The Lodge exceeds all expectations.

The Morgan 4

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 14, 2010

we really enjoyed our short stay at the Heathman Lodge. The suite was beautiful, clean and quiet. Wonderful deck and very comfortable bed! The whole place has a wonderful Northwest Mountain Lodge feel. We had a great dinner and wine when we got there. Very relaxing. We've stayed in Vancouver before and I had no idea there was such a nice option as the Heathman. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2010

We stayed here last weekend on the recommendation of a friend and we were not disappointed!!!! Our room was nicer than hotels I have stayed at in Vegas. Room had a bar, leather furniture, king bed with memory foam and jacuzzi tub. Restaurant had great food and the happy hour was a great deal!! The staff went out of their way to accommodate any need we had, truly phenomenal level of service. Only suggestion I could really make would be more channels or pay per view for the TV's, we spent a lot of time in our room and would have bought a movie. We would love to stay here again!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2010

This was the best hotel that i have stayed at in the Portland area. This was my first stay at the Heathman Lodge, but it won't be my last. From the moment you pull up to this hotel you will be amazed. The log cabin feel makes you believe you are at home right when you would in the door. I was booked on the Business Level and was pleasantly suppressed with the amenities that came along with it. There breakfast and evening reception on the floor were phenomenal, and the service was excellent. The internet connection was great and they even delivered a bowflex to my room. Throughout my entire stay every staff member was incredibly helpful and made me feel like i was at home from the start. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Portland Area!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This is our 3rd or 4th stay at the Heathman Lodge. We will never stay anywhere else again (well, except maybe my mom's house) and even then it would only be if the Heathman was booked for that date.

The service at this hotel is unbeatable, it is top notch. Last time I checked in, immediate service, polite, we got up to our room and it was a room with only a shower. I love their large jacuzzi tubs, so I rang the front desk, made a request for a room with a tub, and in under 3 minutes, we had our new key brought up to us and we were given a fabulous room.

The rooms themselves are beautiful and so comfortable. A lodge-like atmosphere that wasn't ruined by all the modern conveniences. Bedroom was seperate from living/sitting room/ kitchen, had beautiful french doors separating them, a large master bedroom with King Tempurpedic Mattress, large dressing area and the bathroom is large, clean and of course (had a jacuzzi tub.)

The location is close to all of the different areas of Vancouver, close to shopping, spas and freeway access.

What I love the best about this hotel is the staff, all well trained, professional and friendly. They have an amazing restaurant in the lobby, one of the best I have ever eaten in, and everything is beautiful, clean and comfortable.

Time and time again, everything was perfect!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2010

This was by far the best hotel experience my husband and I have ever had. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We will be staying here whenever we are in town.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I am really (really)s surprised by the high ratings for this hotel. I have been staying here for the past 8 weeks, mostly because of its proximity to my clients.

On its best day, I would rate this hotel 3-stars.

Accomodations are average. Service is below par. Staying on the Business Level is a farce. Breakfast is horrible and so is the cocktail hour. Internet access is horrible at times....actually I found that I get better Internet speed in the parking lot than in my room! The maid do a below par job. 1 out of 3 times, they don't replenish the toiletry suppy so you will never know if their will be soap or shampoo.

It is pretentious, politely (most of the time) incompetent, fake.

When you stay there a couple of time, you will receive a nice letter from the manager that invites you to comment if you experience anything short of excellence. If this was meant, there is no way they would run a hotel like they do.

Avoid if possible.