“Comfort Inn&SuitesVancouver,WA”

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Tacoma, Washington
“Comfort Inn&SuitesVancouver,WA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Comfort Inn&Suites in Vancouver,WA is a very clean,and friendly hotel. They have a continental breakfast in the mornings where the food is really good. I have stayed there 3 times and have had no problems. I am very pleased with them. So if your in town I recomend you stay there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeanette B
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello Jeanette B,

Thank you so much for the review. I am very pleased to see that you enjoy your visits with us. I do hope we can serve you again in the near future!

MKM Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Omaha, NE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed here on 3 separate occasions while attending classes nearby. The staff is very attentive and friendly...more so than the typical hotel. I give kudos to Laura for going well out of her way to satisfy. On one of the stays, the internet in the room was weak, and she moved us.

The rooms are clean and the beds very comfy. There is easy access to get to the sights and shopping.

My only complaint is weak water pressure for the shower, and am told they are upgrading this soon.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank ImaNebraskaGirl
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hello ImaNebraskaGirl,

thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. I will definitely pass on the compliment to Laura.

As you mentioned, we are upgrading items in our showers that should impress all guests that have seen the before picture. These upgrades should be finished soon.

I hope we can see you again if you are ever in the area and thank you again for your review!

Lakewood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

After spending the night at a subpar inn, we decided to leave and checked in to Comfort Inn. What a difference. Our room was large with 2 queen-size beds, rate almost $30 a night less than the other place. It was clean, nice, a good variety of TV channels to choose from, and breakfast was nice. The staff was also very friendly. It's on our list of go to places when we visit Vancouver again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lorraine H
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hello Lorraine H,

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy that were able to accommodate you! We look forward to being able to serve you again if you are ever in the area!

Best Regards,

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a whim, as in never been here before and picked closest hotel to where I needed to be. Staff was awesome! Especially Laura and Joe the GM. Breakfast was pretty good, had enough to get you started, room was nice and clean! Hotel is Just a little off the beaten path, but once you find it, you're good.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Shakkaka
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hello Shakkaka,

Thank you very much for the good Review here. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and everything went well for you. I look forward to serving you again if you are ever in the area.

Sincerely

St. George, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Good location, clean, decently appointed, comfortable bed but tiny room with thin walls. Space around bed not functional and went to sleep last night listening to my neighbors tv. Lots of postives here but the negatives are annoying. With hotwire pricing the value is good and makes a stay here a viable option when in Vancouver. Will have to ask for a room without neighbos if we do stay here.

• Stayed September 2013
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hello TeamFlounder,

Thank you for taking time to review our property! I noticed you mention Hotwire in your reservation and yes, you are correct when you say that if we are needing a bigger room, it doesn't hurt to ask! :). Hotwire reservations come through as a reservation for our Doubles as default. Most of the time these rooms are perfect for the 1 or 2 person travelers. However, there are some situations where these rooms can be on the small size, such as a family of 4 or more. We work with guest and a case by case basis and I am sorry we were not able to catch this one for you.

If you do come to our area again, please let me know and I will do my best to get you into a bigger room! Thank you again for your review and I look forward to serving you again.

MKM Manager
Depoe Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

In its previous rendition it was a Shilo Inn. As a Comfort Inn, I expect and get consistently good accommodations, from the rooms to the personnel. It also offers AAA and/or AARP discounts. Because I stay at Comfort Inns, it is well worth joining the Choice Privileges programs, that makes booking online easy. Another nice thing is that the property is next door to the Black Angus restaurant. I will return again.

Room Tip: Book online thru the company site as a Choice Privileges member.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hello TommyMack,

Thank you for visiting us again! I appreciate your review and I am glad you had another great visit! I look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again!

MKM Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Comfortable hotel with a small but refreshing pool. Well located and with service attentive, needs some improvements. For example, breakfast is very poor. For those who don't love scrambled eggs with bacon, there's not much option. Drinks (like orange juice, not fresh juice) were awful. Bread options also poor. Internet wireless didn't work properly during all our stay (2 days). We booked through Hotwire for some 100$ per day and, honestly, expected a bit more. Quality of sleep is good, that's important, and cleanliness as well. Not a bad option.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
jehu_sitges

Thank you for your review. I have to look at it sideways a tad as I am confused about the comment of the breakfast. We offer plenty of options other than Scrambled Eggs and bacon. Some examples are our self made waffles, White/Wheat bread for toast, bagels, muffins, danishes, Cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and lots more all in the same area. I will have to look into this a bit more and make sure these are being made available at all times, so I apologize if that was the case during your visit.

I appreciate your comment though and I will be taking the time to investigate this to fix any issues. I hope that if you are ever in the area again, you will give us the chance to serve you better. If you have any further comments, please contact me directly at the hotel.