“A secret savior!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
“A secret savior!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Okay, so the premises is that I didn't make reservations. I didn't know there wad a bike race in portland, so ALL hotels were taken. This Quality inn had soft comfortable beds, an amazing breakfast, and the most down to earth manager I have met. If you're just looking for a one night place I would highly recommend quality inn. If you need multiple days I would look for something closer to the river. The only downside is thos quality inn is out of the way from downtown Vancouver.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Quality A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you Lindsey for staying with us and for the review. This summer has been extremely busy and we're glad we had a room for you and that you enjoyed your stay. The next time you are in Vancouver we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We booked a 2 rooms here and glad we did! There were not many vacancies in the Portland/Vancouver area for the July 12 weekend. Lucked out and there were two rooms or so available and took the opportunity. Hotel was very nice, kids enjoyed the pool. Rooms were very spacious and quiet.Front desk manager was very polite.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Quality A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you BrendaH3 for staying with us and for writing such a positive review. We're glad we were able to accommodate your requests for 2 rooms. Every weekend since June has been extremely busy in this area. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Vancouver.
Washington State
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel is clean, quiet and right off the freeway, an easy drive from Portland.

If you're looking for a convenient place at a reasonable, though not cheap, price this might be it. We slept well in the large room and were glad of a breakfast included. Not a delicious breakfast but very acceptable, and the staff were warm and friendly. It's a good basic hotel… not romantic or luxurious but great for a nice restful sleep and a wonderful hot shower. Safe, clean and convenient.

Perfect for us on a quick business trip between Seattle and Portland. We'll stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your stay and taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the room and your overall stay. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our breakfast please let us know.
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable only thing that needs changes is the hallway carpet really needs steamcleaning very dirty other than that good swimming pool warm and clean manager polite and patient was a young lady

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Quality A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Raquel,
Thank you for staying with us and for writing us a review. The carpets do get shampooed regularly but I agree the carpet in the main building is looking rather forlorn. We replaced the carpet in building B a few months ago and after summer we will be replacing the carpet in the main building. Hopefully the next time you are in Vancouver, you will come and check it out.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed here for almost a week while in town on business. I enjoyed the room. My second time here. I'm always impressed by the size of the rooms and the cozy feel of the hotel itself. The staff is usually always helpful. Jim who is the manager is very nice. Housekeeping is pretty good. Other staff is always friendly. I do not remember two of the girls at the front desk but they helped when needed. Even Krystal after working all night helped with breakfast when I needed something...howeverI was not very impressed to not see Dawn there. She was always friendly and accomodating to me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Victoria for your recent stay with us and your kind words. I'm glad to see the staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make your stay a more enjoyable one. The next time you are in Vancouver, we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.
pasco
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel!! Very clean, cozy and comfortable beds! Had a recliner to pit my feet up and relax! I would highly recommend!!! If I'm ever in this area again, this is where I'm staying!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank bowlingcoachdeb
Quality A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear bowlingcoachdeb:
Thank you very much for such a positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to stay in one of the rooms with a recliner. They are sneaky and change rooms from time to time. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Moline, Illinois
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Although this was not a newer motel, my room looked like it was. The bath/shower was great with plenty of hot water. The furniture was good quality and the bed was very comfortable. There was even a desk. The Wi-Fi was rather slow however. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Elmer W
Quality A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear JSmith084
Thank you for your review I'm glad to see we exceeded your expectations in most areas. I apologize the Internet was the one exception. Hopefully the next time you are in vancouver you will stay with us again.