“Good for lunch”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been here several times for lunch. One time the whole sandwich was so huge I couldn't finish, but the next time, I ordered a different sandwich and was surprised how small it was...guess I will go back to the portabella choice (the first one). Others with me raved about the pasta and the polenta of the day.

There are newer reviews for La Bottega

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

These guys are great. The food is always consistent and amazing. The service is quick. Food can cost a little more but it's fresh and delicious. The specials are a bargain! They make their own chips and pickles. So good!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went for lunch with a friend who says there is usually a wait for a seat at this small restaurant which is one of her favorites. After eating a delicious meal I can see why! I had mushroom ravioli with balsamic sauce - outstanding! My friend had a build your own sandwich and was equally pleased with her choice. We were so full there wasn't room for dessert, but the fall trio cake looked very tempting! Service was prompt and friendly. Several families were dining here. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. A pleasant meal. I'm glad we went!

1  Thank SoCalZooGal
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had been wanting to try "La Bottega" for awhile, The atmosphere,service and food was exceptional authentic "Italian" dinning at ts best. Our server Nichole provided perfect service and answered all questions with knowledge. Her recomendations were right on and very tasty. Good portions and with leftovers to take home. Thanks

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We found this quaint restaurant in downtown Vancouver and experienced excellent Italian food. Everything about this place was perfect, with no misses throughout our entire meal. It reminds me of a quaint restaurant in downtown Carmel, CA. Ambiance is warm and cozy, our service was friendly, attentive and never skipped a beat.

Our first course was the Bruschetta which was served with lots of fresh tomatoes and presentation was beautiful. I ordered a glass of House Chianti and it was one of the best ever and served in the proper glass! Our second course was a Caesar Salad which was the best I've ever had, serviously. Fresh Romaine, lots of grated Parmesan cheese and anchovies and homemade crutons. Delicious! My entree was a Pasta with a Vodka Cream Sauce and Italian Sausage. Rich and wonderful! I ordered the small portion and still had some to take back to the hotel for lunch the next day.

Dessert was a Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Bean Gelato. Again, delicious! Everything was served at the proper temperature and courses were perfectly spaced during our meal. La Bottega is not to miss while in the Vancouver area. Foodies will especially appreciate everything served here. :)

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!