“Good call!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Everything was quality, nice outdoor seating area, extensive beer and wine list. Food was great, something for everyone. Casual but upscale atmosphere.

2  Thank jandainorlando
There are newer reviews for La Bottega

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I was looking for a good restaurant to have lunch with my daughter-in-law and this was tripadvisor #1. I was very disappointed. We had to wait for a table on a Monday. The food was mediocre at best. There was no atmosphere. From the website I thought it would be a quaint Italian place. It was none of that. The service was good. That's the nicest thing I can say.

1  Thank sparks2254
Reviewed October 21, 2010

This was by far the best resturaunt in Vancouver. Amazing food, beyond gracious staff. I will be eating here every time I come into town. Very casual atmosphere with friendly servers (very knowledgable in wine/ food pairing). Price is very reasonable for the portion sizes, and wine!

Reviewed July 4, 2010

We went to La Bottega last night for the first time. My husband is an excellent cook himself, so a restaurant has to be pretty amazing to wow us. La Bottega certainly wowed us!

Our waitress was just 19 years old, but knew enough about wine and food pairing to steer me away from a pasta dish to a steak dish for an excellent pairing with our wine choice.

My husband had the duck, I had steak, and our daughter had the pasta with meatballs. Everything was excellent.

The atmosphere is casual, but enchanting. We loved the open air feel and the choice to eat indoors or out. Situated on Main Street, we loved watching people pass by as we enjoyed our meal.

We topped off our evening with Ginger Creme Broule' - FAVULOSO !

Portland, watch out! If the 'Couv keeps it up with restaurants like this one, (and all of us on this side of the river hope they do!), all of you in Pdx may want to cross the river for our fine dining experiences.

Pattie Gowing
Priority Bookkeeping Solutions

1  Thank PattieGowing
Reviewed June 15, 2010

The smoked oyster stew was as good as you'll find anywhere - at any price. And the white I had with it was adequately chilled, which I appreciated. Then, for the pasta, the waitress steered me toward an incredible red wine from Sardegna. This place is a keeper, and the happy clientele make that clear.

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!