“!!! $15.00 Hamburgers, really!!!”

Doc Holliday's Roadhouse Bar and Grill
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok, but definitely not worth the price. A Whataburger would have been better food, and you wouldn't feel robbed when you finished.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Monday 9-31-2013 evening meal the place was packed and we had a 15 min wait, wait staff was courteous and attentive. The lemonade was good and my full rack of ribs were good and probably enough for 2 people. This came with sautéed squash and onions with carrots that were good as well.
My wife had turkey meatloaf with mashed potato's with squash medley and it was good as well. This place is a little overpriced but to bad cheeseburger plates are 12.00 and steaks are 30.00 +. Plenty of parking

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Although crowded because of the population explosion in the area, this was not a great or good eat. I ate a burger and it was quite dry, provided fries and they were ok. I had soup it was just ok to could have done without. Just wasn't impressed. I was with 2 other guys and they had the same opinion. We had frackin' chicken also and it was a bit overseasoned. It was expensive for what we got. hamburger was 12 dollars.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We entered a noisy but lively place. There are booths at one end suitable for families. The bar end consists of barrel tables and stools with various animal heads on the walls and old saddles here and there. The cooks are many and their station can be seen from the dining area. It is busy but lots of servers and cute too my husband observed. A happy place with all staff working well together. Our server was quick with a cold beer and chilled wine. We ordered a 1/2 rack of ribs plus a turkey burger and both were very tasty but when we saw the size of the steaks going by us, we should have opted for them being in cowboy country. The Roadhouse, as it is now known was a convenient walk from our hotel and we hope to return some day.

2  Thank Gail P
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went there on a Saturday night with my boyfriend. The atmosphere is very nice. However, I did not think the food was worth the price as with anything in williston. Our appetizer arrived after our food came, although we did get it for free. I had a burger and my boyfriend had the most expensive steak, the ribeye. My burger was just ok, they also do not know how to cook a burger well done because there was alot of pink. I should have complained but didn't. So I ended up really only eating half my burger. My boyfriends steak was fairly good, but for 32 dollars, I've definitely had better or just as good at applebees and definitely better and half the price at Texas Roadhouse. They have a limited cocktail menu as well as food and I wasn't a fan of how limited everything was. Also, our server was not very attentive or friendly. It came to 66 dollars for the two of us even with the free appetizer. I'm not a cheapskate by any means but I like to pay for quality and service.

3  Thank Yaya1388