“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Williston
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hard to find good food in the area, but Applebee's is definitely the exception. They are busy all the time, probably for that reason. My co-workers and I ate in one night, then did take-out 3 or 4 nights. Food was consistently good, and service was very good considering they are so busy.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had dinner here as it was very close to my motel. I think Applebee's is a safe choice as a chain restaurant. I was in the mood for a big old hamburger which Applebee's does very well. Service was good, the interior of the restaurant was clean and well appointed. I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was very busy when we were there even though it was quite late. Our waitress was very friendly and very quick. We got a food fast and had an enjoyable time.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was nice to be able to find an Applebee's and sit down to enjoy an amazing spinach, chicken & fruit salad. The waiter was very attentive and polite. Nice, clean and good atmosphere but it is a very busy place.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was normal, service was great but wait time/hostess conduct was very poor. The only reason I am giving this place 3 stars is that I have already contacted the manager and had the problems corrected and that kept this review from being 1 star.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!