“Never again”

GreenLeadersGold level
Williston, United States
“Never again”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Room service is poor at best. Their efforts to clean was very disappointing. The laundry facilities is a joke. Except for 2 washers and 1 dryer the rest of the machines were out of order. The dryer settings don't allow you to dry any clothes completely. The pool is still out of order. This has been out of order since the opening of the hotel. The only bright side is that their breakfast is decent. Other than that I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heidy V, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Hi Duane,
I am disappointed to read your review. We are always trying to improve our hotel and our services. Though our guest washers and dryers were temporarily out of service, they are all in order and have been working just fine. Our pool has just been completed and will be open for public use next week.
We take customer service very seriously here, and in fact it is something we are continually complimented on, so I am sorry that your experience wasn't out-of-this-world fantastic. I do hope you'll give us another chance and come back (if only for the breakfast!)

Heidy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Runnells
Reviewed December 23, 2013

very nice and clean,extremely surprised with room privacy. No voices or TV could be heard thru the walls. Very warm and comfortable lobby area. Can't say enough about the Breakfast buffet staff and front desk staff, super nice and extremely helpful. Great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Hi Ted!
Thanks for reviewing our hotel! I will be sure to pass along your complements to our staff. We love hearing that our guests are happy and full (of delicious breakfast!) when they leave!
Come back and see us again if you're in the area!

Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Very enjoyable stay. King room was spacious and clean, amenities good, larger TV than most places I've stayed at (42"). Stand up shower was nice, decor good. Used the pullout sofa one of the nights (so my brother didn't have to drive home in the very cold weather) and had extra bedding brought up within 5 minutes of calling the operator; very quick teamwork! When checking out, the agent called a cab for me, and called them a couple of times when they were taking a bit long. Very nice for her to stay on top of that, didn't want to have to walk to the airport while snowing outside. The rooms are great, but staff make the place better. Everyone I encountered was courteous, helpful, and quick. A smile goes a long way with me, and believe me, I noticed. Plus, they have the best breakfast I've ever had at a Best Western, hands down. The pancake machine is unique (most other properties have waffle makers) and something I looked forward to each morning. Diverse selection of items, all were hot, fresh, and tasted great. Definitely made a very cold weekend a bit warmer. Thank you very much, and I hope to return soon (in warmer weather.)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heidy V, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hi James!

We are so thrilled that you had such an enjoyable stay, and such nice things to say about our property and staff! We really aim to make our hotel a warm, inviting home away from home, and I'm so pleased you found it to be so. And as soon as the snow melts, and the wind stops blowing (wishful thinking?!), we hope to see you back to stay with us again!

Take care!
College Place
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been in and out of the Best Western in Williston for the past two months. My job in Williston is done and I don't see a return trip anytime soon. The staff has always made me feel like I was at a home away from home. The amenities are great, and getting up for the breakfast is well worth it. If you are going to the Williston area book early because the reputation of the Staff is getting out and it always seems to fill up early. If I do make it back to the area, I would defiantly stay there again. I am sad to go!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Keith,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am glad you were able to come back and see us. It's guests like you that make it so rewarding and so much fun to be in this industry.

We hope to see you again, and wish you all the luck on your next location. Take care!!
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2013

New place in a very busy oil town , greeted by friendly staff lovely large well equipped room ...clean room, large bathroom, great bed, comfy chair and couch in the room.
Only thing that was odd was the area for computer use was a very high desk and low chair ...almost like a work station to stand at !! Very good breakfast in a large room with plenty of seating . Highly recommend !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Heidy V, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review of our property and staff! This is exactly what we are hoping to achieve here, a friendly, warm and inviting place to stay for those traveling and away from home.

Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Daytona Beach, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Major improvement over last stay. This place now rocks! Loved the fried eggs on the breakfast buffet. Manager is great and staff is super friendly. Really make you feel welcome. It was a great stay. Makes me want to go back to ND in the very near future just for the hospitality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heidy V, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Hi Andrea,
I am so pleased we were able to have you back, and even more pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We loved getting to chat with you and will be happy to see your smiling face upon your next return!
Have a great week!

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This Best Western Plus is a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean with lots of space and a kitchenette. The breakfast was very good with a large selection, including eggs, sausage. potatoes, cereals and fruit. Good coffee, too! When you go to Williston, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you, thank you for the review, RoboFam!

Please come back and see us again if you are in the area!