“Stay here!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Williston
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Williston
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We really enjoyed this hotel. The location is great, don't try to use your GPS though, it'll take you down some unnecessary roads. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and very quiet. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Hank H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you, Stay Here, you have hit the nail on the head. We have ordered some additional signage so you will not be lead into the subdivision-can see the hotel-but can't get there from here. It is a problem that is being addressed. Thank you for being able to see beyond the "getting here" situstion. Hank Hancher, General Manager

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Check in area needs more than one employee! Very clean room, nice comfy bed. Loved the ease of internet/web! The staff was friendly and helpful. I found the expense/cost to be high. I realize this is a booming area but cost alone would probably have me look else ware ($188 for single w)tax). Breakfast excellent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hank H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Denise R., Your stay was right after my arrival at the hotel. We have addressed the staffing needs and during peak periods we now have a plan to have additional coverage on the front desk. I will admit that we sometimes fall short. Over all I fell that we have made some improvements. Thank you for your nice comments, Yours turly, Hank Hancher, General Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My recent stay in Williston was a 2 night stay and I found the Hampton Inn to be a great quality and value. The rooms are nice, clean, quiet and safe. I traveled alone and when I saw the location and how nice it was I felt better. The staff also greets each person and makes sure they actually belong there. It is located near the Mercy Medical Center, the parking is spacious and easy access to locate streets and highways. The continental breakfast is adequate, it is similar to many of the other hotel chains that serve this kind of breakfast. There is a pool and weight room as well. The staff was very friendly & helpful. I would recommend this for solo ravelers, families & business professionals it is good quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Gigi805

Dear Gigi805, Travel is often difficult, my hat is off to those that travel all the time. It sound like we met your needs and that makes me happy. We fell that when guests are away from their normal area we need to be there to meet their needs. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will be able to serve you again. Sincerely, Hank Hancher, General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Exceptional stay---very clean and very quiet, great breakfast, wonderful staff---recommend this hotel highly and will definitely stay there again! The facility is centrally located with easy access to dining and shopping. Hotel seems brand new and is maintained in that fashion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Delores G

Dear Delores, Thank you, for your kind words. the hotel is located well and is near many places to eat. The good news is that Famous Daves Restaurant is building across the street-walking distance-but not until November. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to serving you in the future. Yours truly, Hank Hancher, General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I looked on trip advisor and this hotel is ranked 3rd. The first 2 had not room so I booked this one. This hotel has great service, very clean and nice decor. Location is away from the hectic center of the town. Compared to other hotels in Williston it gives you a great sense of security. As a 24 year professional in the hospitality industry this hotel should be nr.1 in this town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob S
Dana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Great Stay Guest,
Thank you, the Hampton Inn & Suites take pride in taking care of our guests every step in thier stay. Beginning with Check in, Cleanliness of the guest room, Breakfast, and of course check out. I am happy to say we have moved to number 1 in the Williston area. Again, thank you for your very kind words and we look forward to serving you again when you are in the Williston area. Sincerely, Hank Hancher, General Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We hold safety training meetings at Hampton, and they are first class. They go out of their way as a guest and when holding meetings. Rooms are beautiful! Suites have a big desk for working. They have drinks & apps in afternoon - and breakfast. Staff is friendly. It may be alittle more for the room but what you save in food makes up for it!

Room Tip: Free internet / apps & breakfast! Suite is worth the money
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank NDSP
Karen O, Administration at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

NDSP I would like to express our sincere gratitude for your business. It is our goal to provide all our customers with the most valuable experience. Our managers reception-where we have two appetizers and a soup, beer and wine is a favorite for our guest. Happy to know that you finally found "a nice place in Williston" at our hotel.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had been staying in the Williston area at various other hotels. One of my customers stated that it was a great hotel and I should make arrangements to stay there. I had an early flight, so I didn't get breakfast, but had previously been there at a meeting with 2 of my customers during the meal. I did all the talking, because they were too busy eating the food that the hotel had prepared. I will arrange to be there for breakfast the next time. Try to find anything that would make your stay unenjoyable. You won't.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian S
Karen O, Administration at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Brian It was a pleasure having you at our hotel. Your review gives me a sense of what a great time had at our hotel. We look forward to having you again and hope that you will have a chance to enjoy our breakfast buffet, which is the best in this area. Thanks again and have a great summer !!!