“Hampton in Boom Town”

Hampton Inn & Suites Williston
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Williston
Reviewed June 21, 2013

New hotels in growing areas are often hard to find. Google maps and Magellan both led us to the hospital emergency room instead of the hotel. The hotel is new and well appointed with 3 chairs in our Queen double as well as a refrigerator and a second suitcase stand. Beds were very comfortable. The hotel is still on a shakedown cruise as far as cleaning though. Our duvet cover was stained and we got a replacement. The carpet was not well vacuumed and the hairdryer, which was located in a bag under the sink, was in a ring of dust. Breakfast food was fine including hard-boiled eggs (thanks!) I am sure the housekeeping gaffs can be corrected. This hotel is expensive, but everything is in this boom town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 21, 2013

New hotel amid lots of construction (don't trust your GPS -- navigation is crazy due to construction in a large hospital complex nearby). The hotel itself is spotless and comfortable. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. My husband got his easy chair but I did not get my electrical outlets by the bed. Maybe one restaurant in the area...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank madinpursuit
Reviewed June 19, 2013

4 night business stay, this is a new hotel, easy self park, huge breakfast room with above average spread in the morning with continental choices and microwaved egg dish daily, free wi-fi, very professional front desk operation, quiet large rooms with all new everything, excellent bedding and spotless new bathrooms. Hard to book here during spring through fall, often gets sold out. Pool is smallish, no laps but very clean and well maintained. Gym has nice new ellipiticals and free weights. Will definitely stay here again.

If you are used to a "corporate level" hotel experience this is probably your only choice in the area, the Holiday Inn Express is second.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Longreach06830
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Always clean, odor-free, roomy, breakfast is generally very good with several choices, staff is friendly. Also, they are usually located near several restaurants and near the Interstate Highways so they are easy to find. I could find a cheaper motel, but Hampton Inn always meets my standards.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My Company mandates that we use this hotel I have yet to stay at a Hampton that is worth the various pricing they charge. My experience is that they try very hard to add value for what they charge but the cleanliness and breakfast is substandard.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great customer service, roomy and clean hotel suite, awesome work-space in suite, breakfasts to die for, location location, and satisfying reception food and drink and the end of a hectic day. I especially appreciate the privacy that I was given. I don't like to be bothered with housekeeping during my trips and prefer to request service when needed. At other hotels, I receive nasty notes under my door if I have the "privacy please" sign out 2 or more days. There was NONE OF THAT here. :-) I agree that is it a little pricey, but probably comparable to other hotels considering the current economic situation in Williston ND.

Next time I'm here on business, this is where I'll stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Connie G
Dana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

It was our pleasure to be your "home away from home" on your visit to Williston. We've put a lot of thought into our breakfast, since it is the most important meal of the day! I'm glad you found it satisfying. If you ever have any comments or suggestions to make it even better, don't hesitate to let me know.

When business brings you to town again, please give us a call, we'll be more than happy to set up your next stay with us here at the Hampton!

Dana Livings

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Well staffed and clean newer Hampton Inn in Williston - hotel personnel are very friendly and rooms are well appointed, good job to all! This location also offers a reception with some beverages and food. I look forward to my next visit to this location, pricing a little high but understandable for the local economy.

• Stayed: March 2013

We loved having you here! I'm so glad you found our hotel comfortable and friendly, we employee the best personnel in all departments to make sure our guests have an enjoyable experience.

I also look forward to your next visit to Williston! If there is anything we can do to make your next reservation or you have special requests for your next stay, please feel welcome to call me or any one of our front desk staff.

Dana Livings