“Wish we could have stayed longer!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Williston

Hampton Inn & Suites Williston
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Williston
Brainerd
“Wish we could have stayed longer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Clean, comfortable, and the breakfast was wonderful. I wish I had gotten her name, but whoever the clerk was on the 22nd of October - was incredible. She started out our stay with such a welcome feel.

Great place to stay. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The suite was AWESOME. Fantastic area for working - a long bar with chairs and a TV at the end. Lo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Beejay is a wonderful front desk clerk for our property, I'm glad she made you feel so welcome at check in. We try very hard to make our hotel feel like your home away from home.

I hope you visit us again soon!

Dana Livings, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel is brand new and furnished accordingly. Spacious, clean, and stylish, with a TV system better than most hotels. They lose a star for the breakfast service - I came down at about 8:30 on a Sunday and almost everything was out of stock. The food I was able to scrounge up was comparable to other Hamptons. Yes, rooms are expensive, but nothing comes cheap in Williston. This Place will be my first choice the next time I visit the oil patch.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for being our guest. I promise next time you are in town our breakfast won't disappoint! I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't up to our standards on your first visit. I've looked into the issue and made sure we continue to keep our breakfast buffet full and fresh all morning.

Please let me know if I can be of any service - whether it's for general questions about the area, making room reservations, or anything in between!

Billings, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed two nights in the hotel for business. The price was extremely expensive (>$250 a night with taxes) but I needed lodging for work those nights. The breakfast was good and the rooms and common areas very clean. I don't know how long it had been open, but it appeared brand new.

Room Tip: The A/C had a thermostat control on the wall, which I don't prefer because I like to switch the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williston, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We enjoyed having you as our guest. Being a brand new hotel in Williston (we opened Aug 7, 2012), the staff works hard to keep the property in tip-top shape for our visitors.

With hotel rates being what they are in this area, I look for ways to bring value to our guests with our hot breakfast and other amenities. I don't want it to simply be a "place to sleep" for the night; I want you and all our guests to consider the Hampton a home away from home. There are very few requests that the front desk can't fulfill, I bet we could have even found a small fan for you to help you sleep better!

I'm happy to hear you were pleased with your stay and I hope you decide to visit us again. Thank you for being our guest!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice new hotel. The room was perfect- bedding was very comfortable, had abig screen tv, frig and microwave- couldn't ask for more. The service great- the staff was more than helpful. The training room was excellent and had everything we needed.
A great location and easy to access.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jan44324
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! It’s our goal to go above and beyond for every one of our guests every day. I’m glad to hear our Hampton staff and amenities met this expectation for you.

Being a new property in Williston we are trying hard to meet the demand for meeting space in this region. To hear you say the meeting room you utilized for training was “excellent” is wonderful motivation for us to continue to host meetings the best we know how!

Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you again!