“Enjoyed!”

Three Amigos Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 2, 2014

All three of us enjoyed our food and would definitely eat there again. Staff was friendly and fast and location easy to find.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

There is not alot of choices in Williston but after reading other reviews on this place, i figured it was worth a try. It turned out to be a good choice. I had the Poncho burrito with steak and would get another one the next time i return and being in town for a few more days I think i will have to return.

2  Thank BigJack32
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The food is good enough but they are definitely catering to the oil field guys... I got a take out cheese steak that had onions when I requested no onions... for 10 bucks. I grew up eating cheese steaks about 9 miles from downtown Philly; I can get far far better Cheesesteaks overnighted at about the same price for 6. This place is a miss unless you're jonesing for a wannabe and feel like paying nearly double what its worth.

1  Thank Windguy701
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Awesome cheese steak sandwiches. A bit on the pricey side, but what isn't in Williston. This is by far the only place around here to get a really good cheese steak. And desert is right next door at My Swirl!

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

hubby got a wrap & pop and i got a side salad no drink and it was 18$ YIKES qrap was kndiof big hubby loved and said VERY GOOD. my ceaser salad was very good. comfortable modern surrounds and hip music.

1  Thank Dawn C