“First Visit and Great Food!”
Review of Wildcat Pizzeria - CLOSED

Wildcat Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

First visit - good food, nice atmosphere, very personable staff and wide beer selection. I have nothing to compare this to for pizza, but my pepperoni was tasty; will definitely return again!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

They have whole wheat crust which is really good & healthy. Their pizza topping options are very varied. The atmosphere has a cool industrial vibe & they have great frozen yogurt too!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The pizza is awesome and not your fast food that we in ND are so used. It is thing crust and there are a variety non-classic choices. It's a good deal on slices for lunch, but a whole pie seems to stretch the edge of being pricey. I know it has stopped my friends from choosing this place before. One of the first places to offer non-Domestic beer on tap. Featuring Beaver Creek Brewery, eastern Montana's only brewery. It is a great change-up to have this choice in Williston, along with an often lively staff.

1  Thank micah W
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I guess this may have been a little my faul as well. I did not really read about the pizza before I ordered it. I was working and just trying to find something close on my phone that I could pick up on the way back to the hotel. The style is NY (VERY thin crust) which is not one of my favorites to begin with. I ordered a regular (they have 2 sizes) Mushroom/Olive/Onion which came to $18.01 for 8 slices. I seriously got around the corner and opened the pizza box to make sure there was a pizza in there. I swear it was the most non descript lightest pizza I have ever had. I have had mini pizzas weigh more. Like I said, I prefer a thicker crust, but this was so thin it was desolate.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Girl at the counter was nice and the atmosphere was decent; thought I was going to really enjoy myself. The food was awful! All you could think about was how much you just paid and here in Williston, money's really not an issue.
I'm a huge thin crust fan, but this crust was lacking flavor and as one review said, serious cardboard, did he forgot burnt?! Cheese texture was good, but as for most of their ingredients, had no flavor. Nachos...yes, burnt, lacked variety of toppings (must like olives) and have I said, no flavor?!
Now I would never mention this if it weren't everyone at the table...the whole three miles it took us to get home, grew increasingly miserable, we all went straight to the toilet.
Where's chef Ramsey when you need him?!