“OK place in Williston”

Don Pedro's Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The only true option if looking for mexican food in town. Sometimes the food is good...a few times just ok....service is usually fast and the order comes out fast as well.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Food was nasty. Salsa was a can of open diced tomatoes with some onion in it. Meat was dried out and taste like rubber. Bean dip taste like it had been burnt, rice had no flavor. Paid 54 dollars for food that was not worth eating. We will never go back

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because of the rating on trip advisor. Not sure where others have been eating but this food was horrible. My husband and I ordered a plate to share and I'm glad! The bill was still $25 which I wouldn't have minded if it would have been good. The food was so cold the cheese wasn't even melted. They get it out so fast because I think they cook it ahead of time. No taste at all. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We've been eating here since they opened. Still good food but their bean dip is a little on the runny side now. We miss the original GM Ricardo and his family, but still a great family restaurant. My husband recommends the Mocajate!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

After reading several reviews that were positive, my husband and I decided to give this place a try. We both thought the food was just ok. There wasn't much flavor in the rice or chimichanga I ordered. Thankfully, we'd ordered queso dip which added just the right amount of flavor to both for me. My husband's food, he shared, was just ok also. The food came out extremely quick which weirded me out a bit considering this was a sit-down establishment. The plate presentation wasn't appealing at all. My place looked like they'd slapped the food onto the plate in an assembly line fashion, without giving much thought to how it looked. I even told my husband the plate looked like they'd dropped it & thrown things back on it. We wouldn't return here.