“Smokey room”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williston
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Williston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rapid City
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We there there on a holiday weekend and apparently their "pool guy" had just quit so the pool, hot tub and pool area were not attended to while we were there, dirty towels were still there the next morning and we had to ask for clean towels every time we went down as they were not stocked. But the staff was always very polite, room was clean, breakfast was great. A little short staffed at the time, but for the area, I have no complaints and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dana L, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williston, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
We have reviewed our staffing levels to better accomodate the occupancy of our hotel. We pride ourselves on delivering good service and apologize that it wasn't at 100%. We look forward to serving you and your family again whenever you are in the Williston area again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My time at this hotel was fillled with never ending disappointments. The room seemed ruffled, not like any real care was put into the cleaning. Calling to front desk for questions was impossible because never an answer. There were some employees that were very nice and helpful but overall they just mad me feel like I was in the ghetto, talking of there problems and the order of alcohol was o obvious. They asked me to rate them on this site, which amazed me (due to the service), so here it is - I would not stay or recommend this property

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank mike k
Warren
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel quit a bit and must say that my stay at Microtel has been one of the best that I have experienced in awhile. The guest service was exceptional, I was impressed with the courteousness of the staff specifically a woman named Kathy who always greeted me with a smile and was extremely helpful in assisting me during my stay. I would recommend the Microtel to my business associates, friends and family and look forward to any future stays myself.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
CARMEL
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My first time to the area for work and located hotel on internet. I knew nothing about the chain nor have I ever stayed in one.

I got stuck in North Dakota due to the weather, and the staff phenomenal! They really did everything to accommodate me.
Given I was frustrated, I REALLY appreciated it!

My neighbors were a bit noisy with the slamming of doors in late night hours.

I'm sure I will be back..... hopefully, not in the winter months :-)

L.S. Letton