See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We were impressed by every aspect of our stay from friendliness and efficiency of staff to cleanliness and appearance of the hotel in general. We loved the warm cookies at the check-in desk! The spa was a welcome plus for weary travelers. Great place!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The Super 8 in Williston is a very good motel, the front desk is helpful and this is a clean well located motel. Restaurants both sides of motel. I always get the upper floor even though this motel is quiet.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2018

We arrived around 230 pm and had no problem checking into a room. The young lady at the desk was very nice and recommended a place for dinner. We were on the first floor and we found the room nice and clean. Had a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The bed was uncomfortable. The lady behind the desk that check us in was rude and unaccommodating. She would have rather chit chat with he male friend that wait on us. The shower was hot but that's all I can say about Our stay. The woman that checked us out was much nicer.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2018

I went through a snowstorm in North Dakota and stayed at Super 8. I had a wonderful stay at a charming and clean and comfortable during a horrible storm. My stay there was so pleasant that I forgot that there was even a huge storm outside.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business