Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Relax Inn(Rome)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This property is extremely run down and dirty! It is in need of too many updates and repairs to list. We were extremely uncomfortable here and slept on top of the blankets. The front desk staff were friendly and recommended places for us to eat. We got a discount at Denny's (next door) but even that was dirty and service was extremely slow. We got in very late or we would not have stayed here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
qualityinnrome, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your pleasant comments about our friendly and helpful staff. I’m sorry that we failed to make a good impression on you. Since your stay, we’ve made many changes to make the hotel and the overall guest experience better than ever. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a very old motel style property. It has two floors surrounding a decent outdoor pool. The rooms and property in general needed renovations. The room seemed clean enough, the beds decent but the pillows were lumpy and the towels thin. There was a fridge and microwave in the room, which was a plus. The wifi worked well. I was happy to use their coin operated laundry machines as we were 5 days into a road trip, but the laundry room was dirty. I had some concerns about security as the room door opened directly into the courtyard by the pool which was accessed by an open door (not locked or carded) right into the parking lot. For the price, I was expecting better.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor or one facing the pool for better security.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mizart5

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. You’ll be pleased to learn that we’ve updated and improved the properties in many ways since your stay, and we’re now providing a much better guest experience. I hope you will give us another chance to satisfy you soon. You’ll be glad you did, and I apologize that we let you down on this visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked this room with many others for our basketball travel team with CHoice HOtels~We found the grates on the ice machines were rusty, broken couch in the hallway,ripped rugs,and worst of all~BEDBUGS~WE immediately left the hotel with NO refund and NO satisfaction. IM sorry to say that this will be the last time we ever stay in this Chain again~Many of our members left also & were treated extremely poorly & disgusted!!The manager lied to us and treated us as poorly as you can treat a human being~I will be reporting this next to the Better Business Bureau and NYS Dept of HEalth~

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Lisa B

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. Thanks to recent efforts, the hotel is now better than ever and we welcome a return visit from you.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Average to below. This estimated 50 year old property is showing its age. The attached Denny's provides some redemption which brought my review up to 'average'. OK for a business trip tight budget, but I would not put family or a friend here.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Jmcolker
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A week prior to my stay, I reserved one room. When I arrived, they told me I booked two rooms. Turns out they charged me for an extra room. They told me I should've canceled my reservation. Now how am I supposed to cancel a room I had no knowledge of!? Also, the room smelled gross, it needed some repairs, and we even observed a large millipede in the bathtub. Very rude, condescending, and ignorant people. I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Good luck.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Brian S

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated. I apologize for any ways we failed you during this time. Fortunately, we’ve made many changes that have improved the overall guest experience. I hope you will give us another try in the future and see how we’ve changed for the better.