“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Cafe
Rome, New York
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Beautiful little coffee house right here in Rome. Friendly staff and nicely made sandwiches and desserts.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Courtney B

Rome, New York
“Spressos' Lattes are the best!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Spressos' has the best Lattes, it's the best part of our weekly treat day and the staff are always friendly. When traveling we always try to find a coffee shop to compare and they never measure up to Spressos. Give it a try and enjoy the coffee, sandwiches and desserts, you will be happy you did.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Deb R
Malta, New York
“Don't miss the quiche!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was so happy to find this cafe in the Griffiss Business Park. There really isn't much in the way of coffee nearby beside fast food and donut shops. And the coffee here is wonderful. Baristas are expert, bakers make the best pastries. From 6:30 AM you can get perfect food and drinks with the nicest of service. Have had a chance to sample the coffee, breakfast, and lunch menus and nothing has disappointed. Best of all, the quiche, light and fresh, with excellent ingredients no matter what the combination.
Wi-fi, comfortable inside seating, outside patio, books, games, conversation. Yes.

• Visited August 2013
Auburn, California
“Good breakfast sandwich”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Nestled in the heart of what used to be Griffiss Air Force base is the business park which houses this quaint coffee shop. Since I worked on the base many years ago it was nice to be back to my old stomping grounds. Speaking of grounds-the coffee is delicious. I had a breakfast sandwich which was reasonably priced. With the airplanes hanging from the ceiling, it put a smile on my face. The staff was very friendly. When I go back to my hometown, I'll make sure I go back.

• Visited August 2013
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Best place for breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The people were very friendly and hte food and rink were always good. since there is nto starbucks in the area, this is the best coffee house in the area. Even better than Utica. The lunch specials I thought were fanatastic. I would go there anytime that I am in town. I wish they did early dinners.

Visited August 2012

Been to Spressos Coffee House? Share your experiences!