“Spectacular in Every Way! Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
Review of Delta Lake Inn

Delta Lake Inn
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: There's nothing we like more than gathering friends and family around a table, settling in for a delicious dinner and comfortable conversation. As local natives, we've always loved Delta Lake, so we couldn't refuse the opportunity to recreate our favorite evenings in this historic inn. Our renovated dining rooms and professional, friendly staff make everyone feel right at home, and we're proud that our moderately priced menu is drawn from only the finest ingredients. That's why we've opened Delta Lake Inn - because it's not just the amazing cuisine and the inviting atmosphere that we love, it's watching others enjoy it too. We also have a banquet room where you can book your banquet or wedding!
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary here and it was absolutely fabulous! We gaot the best table overlooking the dam and we had Rene as our server. They gave us complimentary champagne and dessert for our anniversary which was unexpected and great!

I had the Delta Seafood Trio with Lobster Risotto. It was the best I have ever had! The lobster medallions, shrimp and scallop were cooked perfectly andf the lobster rissotto was beypond compare! Excellent. My wife had their award winning Wasabi Salmon and she marvelled at the great taste. We accompanied it with the Simi Cabernet which is expensive, but it was our anniversary!

We started with the french onion soup which was tasty but a little salty.

Prior to going into the dining room we had drinks in the lovely bar. My wife had a martini and I had a Malibu rum and diet coke.

1  Thank Russell B

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stopped by the Delta Lake Inn while in Rome for a couple of days. Didn't know what to expect but was extremely satisfied by both the food and the service. Our waiter, Jonathan, could not have been more attentive and professional. We opted for the seafood bisque to start and it was very flavorful. The delicious warm mini loaf of bread was sliced and a seasoned butter was melted into each slice. For dinner my wife had crab-stuffed shrimp accompanied by rice pilaf which she thoroughly enjoyed. I tried to confuse the kitchen with my order. One of the nightly specials was a filet au poivre. I asked if I could have the NY strip (on the menu) prepared au poivre complemented by garlic mashed potatos. The chef was more than willing to do that (for a minimal up charge) and it was delicious. This was a real treat and we'll definitely return next time we find ourselves in Rome.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

A VERY good place to host a party of 12 or a gathering of 70. On both occasions, we were very pleased with the meals, the service and the atmosphere. For those visiting the area for the first time, the old hotel sits at the dam on Lake Delta, beautiful view. Highly recommend this for an intimate or casual meal as well.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've had several wonderful trips to the Delta Lake Inn - it's a bit of a drive for me but a really nice option for an evening out. When I was there last they had a terrific vocalist playing on the piano - she was a treat! So - I'm all for the Delta Lake Inn, their crabcakes, and the Bonnie Hibbard entertainment.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Our daughter chose this place for a graduation dinner and it was charming. We all enjoyed our meals and the location was unexpectedly lovely.

Been to Delta Lake Inn? Share your experiences!