“Best place we've stayed so far! It is great!”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Rome
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place we've stayed so far! It is great!”
Reviewed September 8, 2005

My parents and I are on vac. Last night we stayed in a dump - right now I am in the room next to them in a clean, comfy Red Carpet Inn room with free internet, a fridge, and there's breakfast tomorrow morning! I got a special rate as a single - that is awesome! I could only in my wildest dreams hope to find places to stay like this, at these low prices, for the rest of our three week vacation! The woman who checked us in this afternoon was an absolute sweetheart and so proud of this establishment that I am not sure if she just works here or is the owner - or both! I would reccommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! Treat yourself! It is the first time I have ever stayed at a Red Carpet and I will look for one every place we stay for the rest of the trip! Thanks Red Carpet Inn!

CLD

Stayed September 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed August 29, 2003

This location is very quit. It is safe. It is before the rome city limit. People working at the hotel are nice. Rooms are nice and clean.
Still they are doing renovation to serve better quality.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2003

Property is in poor shape and in a location that was difficult to get "downtown" from. Room was in bad shape and not clean. Motel's management did NOT honor "AAA" discounted room rate as indicated when booked on-line. The "actual" rate charged is what someone might have paid for a much better room in a much better location. Would definately NOT recommend this place for family travel.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rome
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Red Roof Inn Utica
#3 of 13 in Utica
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!