“Excellent Dinner Choice”

Vigneto Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are a quaint family owned restaurant with seating capacity of 65. We can accommodate party sizes up to 8 without reservation and up to 25 with a reservation. Choose a table in the back dining room for a business meeting & family gatherings, or one of our quiet "tables for two" in the front dining room. We also have a full service bar area with seating capacity for up to 10 people, perfect for sharing some wine and appetizers with friends!
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Dinner Choice”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Vigneto's has a very large menu and a very nice wine list to choose from. I have been here numerous times and never had an average meal, as they were all very good or outstanding. And considering the value for the dollar they were all outstanding.

• Visited March 2014

Auburn, California
“Fish, any way you like it!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Vigneto's used to be called the Plaza. When I found out the Plaza closed, I was so sad. I was happy to hear that someone bought the place which re-activated my sweet memories. I ate a grilled white haddock that was good. We also ordered "Utica Greens" which were very flavorful but too hot (spicy) for my taste. The service was a bit slow but I wasn't rushing to eat. It took quite some time from the time we ordered until we got our greensl I did not get to taste the pizza but it looked quite yummy. Since my native Romans seemed to enjoy this restaurant, I was willing to try it. I'd like to go back and try their self-proclaimed "best eggplant Parmigiana." I will try it again.

• Visited July 2013
Utica, New York
“Delicious food at great prices”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Vigneto's has really good food, and it is definitely affordable. They have a pretty extensive menu. I got an eggplant parm sandwich and it was huge. The roll it was on was a high quality bread and it was toasted to perfection. Big slices of tender eggplant and a lot of cheese. It came with fries which I think were hand-cut and had a unique spice blend. They have a full bar and the atmosphere is casual but would be suitable for friend groups or couples.

• Visited March 2013
Rome, New York
“food average”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

when they first opened the food was better than it is now dont know why

Visited March 2012
rome
“A very nice place!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I just want to say the best eggplant parmigiana I have ever had. It was breaded and cooked perfectly. First time we ate there and we were very pleased with our choice. We will definitely return.

2 Thank rae27

Been to Vigneto Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!