“More than just a dining experience”
Review of Pho Vietnam

Pho Vietnam
Ranked #27 of 258 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Sofia
“More than just a dining experience”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Found this place on urban spoon and was shocked by the exterior - the restaurant is literally a former gas station. Inside was just as strange: plastic flowers, figureens, weird kitschy decor and not what you might want to call spotlessly clean. The food was excellent, however, and our waiterwas nice and attentive. Bonus: free tea and low prices.

• Visited December 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Terrible service ”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is okay but they took my order brought appetizer but never came with the entree. Never came back my table & avoided my glance.

Fort Smith,Ar
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife had eaten here before. She said I needed to try it. So we had lunch. We had the bbq sandwich and the cream cheese rolls both were very good. They served ice water and hot tea for free and a banana dessert for free. We both enjoyed it.

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Amazing pho!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

After hearing about this place from friends, we stopped in while in town and came away very happy. The broth used in the pho has lots of depth and may be the best I've ever had. They had added lots of meat and didn't overfill it with noodles. My wife tried the lemongrass chicken bun and really enjoyed it as well. It's pretty tacky inside and not the cleanest place either, but I would not hesitate to go there again.

• Visited August 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
“best food ever”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food is fresh and the menu is large. I am amazed at how the wife makes all the dishes fast. If you are looking for a fancy place do not go there but if you are looking for great prices and super food Go for sure

Visited August 2012